Stories of my Wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stories of my Wife

I want to share some experiences that happened with my wife and myself over the years. All of these are fictional based on true events. They are basically accounts of how I wish things would have played out since my wife is in no way interested in this fetish and I am.

Event 1: (Found on poopers board http://www.wetset.net/forums/showthr...9916#post19916)

Event 2: This happened after we had been married for a few years and we were out at a friends house for dinner and drinks. As we were leaving and getting in the car my wife says she probably should have gone to the bathroom first. I told her forget about it we'll be home in no time, there's no traffic this late. So she got in the car and we made our way home. On the way she said she wanted to stop and get something to eat at this little Mexican 24-hour drive-thru, one of her favorite places for a late night snack after drinking. I told her ok, but only if I get to throw her in the pool when we got home (she was wearing another pair of tight jeans, and she kind of knows I like to see them wet on her). It was warm out so she agreed. We get to the drive-thru, order our food and are waiting in the car for them to bring it out. This place makes it fresh so it usually takes a few minutes. While we're waiting she complaining about how bad she has to pee. She suddenly caught me off guard and asked what would I do if she peed in the carseat. Jokingly egging her on I dared her to do it. I actually thought she would cause she sat silently for a moment then said she just couldn't pee her pants like a 5-year old. We finally get our food and make it home. Going around to the back we were going to eat on the patio then go for a swim. I start setting out our food on the patio table when she asked me for the keys so she can go inside and go to the bathroom. I know she really doesn't like getting thrown in the pool with her clothes on (but she sometimes indulges me anyways) so I'm playing around with her that she's going to change into a swim suit after going to the bathroom. She kept promising that she wouldn't and that she was close to wetting her pants. I decided to dare her again and said what does it matter, you're going in the pool anyways. She must have realized I wasn't going to give up the keys so she kick off her sandals, stood still for a second then I saw her crotch start to get wet. She really gave in and started peeing in her jeans. She must have had to go really bad cause I could hear it hissing and it spread out and down her legs really quickly. She peed for about a minute. When she was done she looked up at me, gave me a quick smirk, turned and walked towards the pool then jumped right in. She got out of the pool completely soaked and dripping with water ran over me and gave me a big wet hug. Then she said let's eat before the food gets too cold. She sat down in her wet clothes and started eating her food. I went to get us two more glasses of wine and joined her. After we finished eating I joking asked if she wanted to go swimming. She looked at me and said last one in has to do the dishes. Jumping up we both ran over and jumped in at the same time. We swam around for a good hour before drying off and going to bed.

Stories of my Wife, cont.

Event 3: This last one happened just this last summer. One of my wife's friends was getting married and we were going to go to the wedding. It was a formal event and she trying to figure out what to wear. She settled on a long sleek brown dress. Ever since we had our daughter two years ago, my wife has not worn or owned any more thongs, just regular panties. Well this dress showed off panty lines and she didn't like that. Instead of going back to wearing thongs she opted to get a pair of Spanx pantyhose at Target to wear with the dress. Second only to tight jeans, pantyhose drive me crazy. The day of the wedding came and I made sure to watch my wife get dressed in her new hose. They had one of those thicker control tops so she wore them without panties (super sexy!). She slipped the dress on over and I finished getting dressed in my suit. My parents were visiting so we would finally get a night to ourselves. The wedding was about a 45 minute drive at a golf course. On the way my wife had been drinking water. Because she was a little hungry she drank more water to try and fill up so as not to feel as hungry. By the time we get there she said she needed to go to the bathroom. When we finally get there, we're directed around through the golf course and end up parking at least a mile from the clubhouse. Apparently the ceremony was taking place out side with a lake as a backdrop. Running a little late we park the car and get on the shuttle cart to take us down the gravel road to the ceremony location. My wife asks the driver where the bathrooms are located. He said the closest ones were back at the clubhouse. My looks at me worried. Going there and coming back would be at least 15 minutes, but the ceremony was scheduled to start in 5 minutes. I can tell my wife is really nervous. She said she'll never make it until the end of the ceremony. Needless to say, the wedding started about 20 minutes late, making my wife even more worried. We sat in the back row by ourselves. The ceremony finally got started and my wife tells me that there's no way she'll make it to the end. After a little thinking, I told my wife to wait until everyone is standing and when we are standing to slowly try to let out small spurts. I told her the pantyhose might help control any splattering and not having any panties on will help the pantyhose dry quickly. Looking at me nervously, she realized this was probably her only option at the moment. When we all stand up I whispered to her that now was her chance. She grabbed hand and held it tight. Taking a quick look around to make sure everyone was focused on the bride and groom she relaxed and whispered back "I'm going." I looked down and sure enough, I could see her pee running over her pantyhose covered feet, into her black sandals and onto the ground. When she was finished she whispered that she was done. I looked at her dress, glancing behind her and didn't see any evidence of wetness. I gave her a kiss and whispered "Don't worry, nothing is wet." She smiled and kissed me back. We stood for about another 15-20 minutes before the ceremony was over. That gave my wife's pantyhose enough time to dry a bit. When the ceremony was over we got back on the shuttle and went back to the car. The reception was back at the clubhouse. In the car I asked my wife if she wanted to go back home because of her accident. Surprisingly she said no, and that her pantyhose were almost dry, plus it would seem rude to leave early. So we drove to the clubhouse and went straight to the bar. We stayed at the reception for about 2 hours before heading back home.

Comment

Working...
    X