• Show
Clear All

• today's offerings

big saggy breasted woman pees her jeans, may be a repost:

http://amateurfetishclips.com/video/...s-pee-in-pants

peeing white pants on gynochair:

http://amateurfetishclips.com/video/...s-on-gynochair

be careful with that second link

It takes you to a page that will not let you leave or close your browser. I never even got to see the video -- oh well.

Comment

is that both clips? Ive just tried them both again and they worked fine, maybe it's the area of the world, Im in the uk.

Comment

Worked alright for me...cool videos, thanks.

Comment

Worked for me this time too

Last time I clicked in the middle of the video window instead of the triangular play button at the bottom left.

Comment

Watching the first clip I was a little disappointed at the beginning because it seemed to me that the lady was one of those who are too shy to show their face. (I understand but always wish they would show it.) Later on, I was positively surprised that this was not true.

I don't know if it is only me, but I find it much more arousing if I may see the girl's face while she is peeing herself (and, please, she should not be grimacing "for me"!!). It is sad that many women who make these clips seem to think that only their body part between thighs and neck is of interest.

Just for the case the lady in the first clip - or any other female watersports lover - should happen to read this: If you don't have a problem to show your face, then please do not think that we guys do not care. It is a BIG difference because you are a human being, not a pants wetting machine!! And, furthermore, neither a "whore outfit" nor a Marylin Monroe outfit - but the next door girl outfit is the most arousing.

Comment

Agree; the 2nd link spawned multiple spam pages, the main one of which contained a clickjacking Javascript that could not be exited easily (I may have gotten lucky with a combination of fast clicking and slow computer). Locked up Chrome 19. Since they are from the same site, I presume they are umm... un-choosy about what they let their advertisers inject, so it may not happen every time or with the same payload. Proceed with caution!

Comment

Working...
              X