Wetting Situations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wetting Situations

Wasn't sure where else to post this, but I had been thinking about this for a while.

Let's say that you were able to put in a request to someone to wet themselves for you. What scenario would you write to them to play out your fantasy? Would it be in the bathroom, their bed, locked door, phone, etc.? What clothes would they be wearing...jeans, yoga pants, shorts, satin panties... Would it be two girls fulfilling your wet lesbian fantasy? Would they touch themselves afterwards, use a vibrator to get off, double pen themselves? I'd like to hear details of what you'd like to see or your perfect fantasy.

Ladies, this was written from a man's perspective, so feel free to paint your picture of guy or girl (if that is what you're into )

I had a girl ask me this before she put on a live webcam show for me. I wanted to know what the rest of the community thought about this.

PERFECT?

Maybe a Ukrainian blond girl and an Asian girl from Northern Thailand taking turns giving me golden showers. I'm blindfolded. I have to be able to tell them apart by the taste of their pee. If I succeed, I get to spend the rest of the night with them. If I fail, I'm whacking it in my car on the way home.

Although a petite brunette wetting the bed in flannel jammies would certainly be way up there on the list.

Also, a girlfriend wetting her panties at an outdoor concert...

And, of course, the ultimate naughty pee fantasy... the girlfriend has to pee in the theater and she's wearing a skirt that she can just pull up around her waist and pee in her panties and in the theater seat...

I could go on ... probably for hours...

Comment

I'm fortunate enough to have a number of gf's and wives into wetting. We've shared almost all the fantasies I can imagine--jeans, shorts, indoors, outdoors, in the car, in bed, etc.

My favorite is jeans, the tighter the better. A couple of beers help her filll her bladder. After a bit of desperation, she fully soaks her jeans either in an erotic pose or standing over me. We finish with hot, wet sex.

Two that I've never had are a true bedwetting and a session with two women together. The bed wetting is possible, but adding another woman isn't.

So I guess my ultimate unrealized fantasy would be a pair of sexy babes in tight light blue jeans. They'd be in their twenties and getting aroused by drinking some beers. While they engage in foreplay, one and then the other starts to leak. They both end up peeing uncontrolably and then masturbate or go down on each other to full orgasm.

This scenario has been the subject of any number of video clips, and I bet lots of members of this board have seen them.

Comment

Possible story line and video scenario

This question brings many scenarios to mind. I think a young lady with a nice small tight ass, medium sized breast, wearing tight shorts of Cotton material and a color that would show the slightest moisture. Cotton panties under the shorts ad a definite panty line on her rear. She and her man are out on the town, going to a restaurant and then a lounge for drinks after dinner. Perhaps a show. At some time in the evening she needs to use the rest room but she is not willing to use the one in the lounge because it is dirty. She holds on until finally, she lets out a gasp and her shorts begin to darken as everyone watches. She sits back down and they continue to enjoy their drinks and desert like nothing unusual has happened. Back at their apartment or house she gives another show with the now dry pants getting wet again and later she strips for her man as they head to the bedroom.

Comment

I left out: a woman losing control as I'm going down on her, letting out little squirts on my face and in my mouth, and then totally losing control and flooding us both and the bed when she cums.

How'd I forget that one ?!

Comment

Here are a few that I've loved thinking about.

Start out on the couch watching TV and getting bored with what you're watching and start to rub your breasts and pussy thru your jeans. Then unzip or unbutton them a little so you can slide your hand down your jeans and rub your pussy thru your panties and then finally slide your hand down your panties to start playing. Then get up to go to the bedroom, but as your getting up and zipping your pants up, the phone rings and it is one of your friends that calls to tell you about her sexual escapades from the night before. It isn't long before you feel desperation and grab between your legs. Your friend tells you that she peed her panties for her hot date last night and that it was a lot of fun and made her so horny. In disbelief you say that is silly and a little weird. After a moment you tell her that you have to go real quick and that you'll call her back in a minute. You think for minute about what she said and turn the TV off and then go to your room. You wonder in amazement why that would turn a person on so much. So you think about and start to rub yourself thru your jeans again and go towards the bathroom or a mirror looking at yourself rubbing your breasts with your free hand. You whisper to yourself that you're going to pee in your jeans and slide your hand into your pants still rubbing your pussy and start to pee a little and say how warm it feels and pee some more. You turn around to look at the back of your jeans and pee some more. You then take your shirt off and stand there in your bra and jeans and then unbutton your jeans a little to show the top of your satin panties and then begin to rub your pussy some more wetting your jeans further. You admire how you look standing there 1/2 naked with your wet jeans and begin to realize how sexy you look, you then take off your bra and begin touching yourself again emptying the rest of your bladder, afterwards looking at how wet your jeans are from front to back. Then take them off and admire how wet your panties are in the front and back still rubbing yourself a little. Then you lay down on the bed and slide your hand down your dark satin panties and masturbate till you cum and think to yourself how sexy that would be to do in front your girlfriend the next time you see her.

OR something like above but with another girl...

You both are on the couch talking about girl stuff and your friend talks about this hot one night stand that she had and she goes into detail about wetting her panties in her skirt while she was straddling a guy kissing him and how they had hot sex afterwards. You have a look of disbelief in your eyes and say "really? He didn't get mad or grossed out or anything?" Your friend says, "no, he thought it was pretty hawt and it was really an accident cuz of how drunk I was." Then you just kind of wonder and giggle a little bit. Then the phone rings and its one of your friends and asks to talk to your friend who told you the story. You hand the phone to her and say that you'll be right back. You go into the bedroom and put some of the clothes away that you had on the bed thinking about what your girlfriend said and sit down on the bed looking a mirror. You can hear you friend laughing on the phone in the other room (the door is slightly open) and you think to yourself how weird but interesting the thought of peeing your pants would be. You start to rub your breast thru your shirt and unbutton your pants a little so you can slide your hand down your pants and rub your pussy a little bit. You start to get really horny and the more you think of what she told you, the more you get turned on. You stand up looking at yourself in the mirror wondering as your still rub your pussy and think "what the hell..." and start to pee a little bit and realize how warm and good it feels. You smile and get more turned on and pee more while rubbing yourself. You're feeling a little hawt and take your shirt off and throw it on the floor (in the middle of doing so, your friend comes into the bedroom and startles you), you're caught and she asked what you're doing. You stutter a little bit trying to make something up and she notices your jeans are wet and says "are you peeing yourself?" and you say "er...um...yeah, i guess a little". She comes up from behind and starts to rub your breasts thru your bra and kisses you on the neck and says "don't stop on my account" and you say you're kind of surprised and ask "what she is doing" and she says "it turns me on that i see you like this and I want you to finish" as she is talking she is rubbing one of your breasts and unzips your pants all the way and then grabs your hand and sticks it down your pants with her hand on top enticing you to rub yourself. You moan a little bit while she does this closing your eyes and getting back into the moment. You start to pee some more and she feels it and says that it is so warm, you moan a little bit stopping. She says "don't be shy, go with it...you look so hawt" as she as looking at you in the mirror. She takes your bra off while you're still rubbing your pussy and then she rubs your breasts while you starting peeing your jeans again and then she moves her hand down to yours helping you masturbate. Meanwhile your free hand drifts off behind you to start rubbing her crotch thru her jeans. She sucks on your ear and whispers that she needs to pee as well and that she has never done this before. Between you moaning and her moaning she starts to pee her jeans as well and she whispers in your ear how good it feels and how sexy that you two look. You finish peeing saying how hot and sexy you feel and she turns to get in front of you and pushes you back to lay down on the bed. She then straddles over the top of you kissing and sucking on your breasts while she finishes peeing her jeans. She then stands up while you're still laying down to help take off your jeans. She crawls back up on the bed next to you giggling while you're looking at her smiling. She then reaches out and puts her hand on your tummy and over the top of your satin panties and tells you how wet and bad you are while rubbing you. You just grin and say it is your fault as you close your eyes as she is sliding her hand down your panties to get you off and make you cum.

Comment

forgot to post this one as well....

A video (or in person) of a hot woman peeing in her jeans (grayish yoga pants would work as well) with shiny satin or nylon panties (good enough color to see the wetness afterwards). It is important about the panties and that I get to see them all nice and wet Something along the lines of a build up to wetting her jeans and never having done it before and realizing that she really liked it and masturbates...with her hand down her unzipped jeans, then taking her jeans off to play some more, rubbing her wet panties and then moving her hand under her panties to play until she came.

or two chicks making out while one is straddling the other while she wets her pants....mmmmm

Comment

A favorite past-time of mine is to give the fiancee 3 or 4 glasses of soda, watch TV for an hour or so, then take her to bed and do her with her panties on till she has an accident.

Her bladder control is essentially nil for several hours afterward, so she has to spend the rest of the evening in diapers.

Comment

Wetting Situations

Early morning I want a pee so does she and we are both in bed.
                  She is wearing white pants/shorts that are already well stained as are my white pants.
                  She straddles me and starts to leak and all of a sudden it just gushes out all over me.
                  Her sister then walks in wearing only white knickers and gets on top of me and pisses herself.
                  They then both lie back on the bed while I piss on their fannies thru their pants.
                  we then have breakfast soaking wet knowing that we will have to relieve ourselves again very soon after breakfast.

Comment

For me it would be one of three scenarios, or all three.

1st scenario: A girl laying on top of me in bed me face up and she on top of me face down (in a pijama or full cut cotton panties) with her crotch directly on top of my penis and lets go her golden pee and have sex afterwards. That's one of my main fantasies, to have a girlfriend or any other female wet my bed.

2nd Scenario: She and I embrace and I put my right leg in between hers so that my thigh is placed directly on her crotch (has to be with panties on, I like panty peeing more than peeing naked) and have her wet my leg. If she puts her leg between my legs I will also pee my boxer briefs right on her leg.

3rd scenario: To tickle my a woman until shee pees herself

Comment

Originally posted by herc
                      Early morning I want a pee so does she and we are both in bed.
                      She is wearing white pants/shorts that are already well stained as are my white pants.
                      She straddles me and starts to leak and all of a sudden it just gushes out all over me.
                      Her sister then walks in wearing only white knickers and gets on top of me and pisses herself.
                      They then both lie back on the bed while I piss on their fannies thru their pants.
                      we then have breakfast soaking wet knowing that we will have to relieve ourselves again very soon after breakfast.
                      Bad ass, I love this one...I'm sure that'd be a hot vid!

Comment

Master P read my mind

Wow, you absolutely nailed it buddy!!

Can i just say "ditto"?

Comment

Some of my favourites that actually happened. (in no particular order)

1) Picking her up drunk after a NYE party she lets some out in the passenger seat. I peed some too. We got stuck in a police roadblock (breath-testing) but luckily they waved us thru!!
                          Later on we get out and saturate each other some more in a park/playground

2) Going for a late night walk together while busting. Romantically letting out short gushes as we cuddle and fondle each other on the way.

3) One time I wouldn't let her use the toilet, after a while she tried to go but I sat down on it fully clothed. She sits on my lap facing me and lets it all out thru our clothes. Then we stripped her off a bit and she fucked me right there

4) When I broke my leg in a m/c crash, one night she came to visit me and had drunk quite a lot of water. She peed a little in my shared hospital room (on a visitors chair). On the way out of the hospital she couldn't hold it and flooded herself in a corridor on the way to the car. Unfortunately she couldn't come back in

5) I once had a three-way pee-sex with another couple. Me and the other guy took turns peeing on her (fully clothed) boobs/pussy and then piss fucking her. That was the most pee soaked bed I've ever seen. All three of us very drunk emptied our bladders on each other.

I have lots of fantasies like wetting together in a movie theatre or in a fast-food drive thru. I've done this solo, but would be great to share with someone.

Comment

Working...
                          X