Electric Daisy Carnival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry for the errors...but

ok sorry for the errors, I sent it from my phone...but seriously if you don't like what I'm writing dont fucking read it

Comment

I forgot sk812345

To sk812345,

The original post that you wrote to start this thread was actually spot on and one of the hottest sightings I've read in quite a while. Seriously, thanks for posting.

Just the thought of two hot ladies in brief short shorts is to much, but when they both simply pee in them, well. Too Hot

Thanks.

Comment

Like lhansen, I find it odd that so many people claim that they have never had any "experiences" to share. My boyfriend got his first turn-on when some biker chick peed in her jeans at a rock festival in the early 1970s! Are such incidents really that rare?

I agree with PP1 that there might be an age factor here. Most of what he calls "us middle-aged people" have seen a few incidents. Perhaps many members of the message board, members of the cybernetic generation, are still quite young. If so, take heart. In this case, older is better.

Also, since middle-aged gals are frequently "accident prone" (esp. those who have had several preganancies or a difficult pregnancy) I cannot help wondering how many times a middle-aged man has been surprised to find himself with a big stiff one when the middle-aged wife has a wet accident. And how many times has the middle-aged wife, whose experience of raising several children has made it quite clear to her that this fetish is perfectly harmless, been pleased to find middle-aged hubby as hard as a 19-year-old? And how many times has this become a part of their foreplay? I strongly suspect that scenarios like the one I have described are the most common manifestation of this fetish.

But we seldom hear from these people, do we? Why not? Because the majority of people who come here don't have a willing partner and need to communicate with others. Those who have a willing partner are not lonely about it and do not need to seek solace on the Internet.

Just a few random thoughts........

Comment

I am a grammar nazi, but I do like the feelings too.

Indeed most of the women I've communicated with say my desperation fetish is much more of a female fetish compared to some of the men they've encountered.

Thankfully, there are still some excellent pee stories on the net, and in the best of those, people describe true, genuine emotions. I've always been quite loath to do the same because in many cases I'm sharing the private lives of women I've been close to, and that feels like a betrayal.

Oh, and I'm also a married man. My wife understands the pee fetish to some extent, and is willing, but has some very clear boundaries, so I frequently find myself here in any case.

Comment

As Maria notes, many members of this board might not have had the good fortune to find a partner who's either turned on by wetting/desperation or who's willing to indulge their kink despite not being into it.

As far as he paucity of accidental wettings in today's world, it's possible that post-baby boomers are more liberal about dropping their pants to "pop a squat" rather than trying to hold out until they get to a toilet as the boomers tend to do. Just think about the photos on the web showing gals peeing openly in public (almost all are young) versus those showing gals dancing at a bar with wet crotches (almost all are older and probably post-partum).

Wet bottoms and crotches are a never-ending allure for me, and, despite having had a virtually continuous string of willing partners since the late 60's, I've been visiting this board and other wetting sites for the best part of twenty years. Maybe it's curiosity or desire to discover other people's experiences that keeps me coming back. Personally, I like fiction and true stories like the one that started this popular thread, and I also like videos from some subscription services, X-tube and even YouTube if its erotic in nature.

These forums have enough good content to keep me stopping in daily.

Comment

Originally posted by Maria
              I try to be as courteous as possible around here, but comments like this really skeeve my underwear. In the old days, before registration, there used to be a few real women here. It takes one to know one and I am convinced.

After the message board became nothing but a succession of youtube links, the girls all disappeared. Why? This may shock you and blow your mind, but adult heterosexual women don't have much interest in watching teenage girls wet their pants because they got wasted on Mommy's pharmacy cabinet and tripped over the couch.

What we do like is "feelings." We want to know how you feel. We like stories. In the old days, both women and men shared incidents and events that had happened in their real lives. I still reply to lhansen and others who tell real stories of real life events, including how they felt about it all, but I find myself drifting away from this message board despite the fact that I have been here for many years.

Let us not criticize people for sharing the events of their lives and how it made them feel. (Though I agree that it would have been more effective with some editing for grammar, punctuation and spelling, but I don't want to be the grammar Nazi around here.)
              Well said.

My personal belief is that the younger generation of "adults" are really just selfish, cynical and jaded. They choose to look for, or focus on, the negative. That is a choice and it becomes their world. Personally I'm happy and thankful I don't live in that world.

Comment

Originally posted by georgewt
                this story is useless without pics/vids.....
                You're an idiot with no imagination. And rude too!

Thanks for the story, Maria! I, for one, enjoy the written word.

Comment

Working...
                X