Coldplay concert, Manchester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peemanxx
    Does that mean that anyone called Jameson drinks whisky ?
    My real surname isn't Jameson, I just enjoy the beverage and it was the first name I could think of!

Anyway, back on topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Thepeer
      Guys, I would post them but they don't seem to be in any recognisable format.

If I email them to my PC for instance, as I have done to back them up as I didn't want to leave them in my phone, I can't play them. The file is unrecognisable and won't play in MP4 or any other format. I've tried converting them, but no player playes them, not Realplayer, Windows media player, QuickTime Etc.

Just upload them. We'll find a way to play/convert them, I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by peemanxx
        Does that mean that anyone called Jameson drinks whisky ?
        That would be whiskey, as it's Irish.

Comment

Originally posted by Percival
          That would be whiskey, as it's Irish.
          ah yes sorry !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thepeer
            Guys, I would post them but they don't seem to be in any recognisable format.

If I email them to my PC for instance, as I have done to back them up as I didn't want to leave them in my phone, I can't play them. The file is unrecognisable and won't play in MP4 or any other format. I've tried converting them, but no player playes them, not Realplayer, Windows media player, QuickTime Etc.

That's weird. I have an iPhone as well and never had any issues like that. What if you sync with your computer and transfer the videos over that way? Real desperation caught on video like that feels so rare (despite everyone having a camera in their pocket nowadays).

Comment

Working...
            X