Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Req] Looking for security cam footage; black girl soaking herself

Hi all,

I've lost quite many files due to hardware failure.

I'm looking for the security cam footage of a girl soaking herself. It's a black & white clip of a black girl. She is waiting for the loo, obviously desperate. When the door opens an old lady with a walking stick goes in first and the girl completely soaks herself, creating a hudge pudle and stream on the floor. Then she is seen walking away (walk of shame).

Can someone upload this clip somewhere?

Thanks!

youtube "pissed her jeans"

Comment

video is

Originally posted by dalton
      Hi all,

I've lost quite many files due to hardware failure.

I'm looking for the security cam footage of a girl soaking herself. It's a black & white clip of a black girl. She is waiting for the loo, obviously desperate. When the door opens an old lady with a walking stick goes in first and the girl completely soaks herself, creating a hudge pudle and stream on the floor. Then she is seen walking away (walk of shame).

Can someone upload this clip somewhere?

Thanks!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6G02...ure=plpp_video

Comment

An interesting vid... but I swear it is staged. Watch it on full screen and look at the woman... she stares right at the camera and grins like a fox numerous times.

Comment

Thanks! That's the one I'm looking for. But I agree it might have been staged, dunno...

Comment

Great Video

Great vid, I dont reckon that ones staged at all,
            who would chose a subject like her for a genuine turn on vid??? too many other people involed too, plus she looks really desperate , unlike ANY of the the previously posted staged desp scenes where the acting is mostly appalling at best
            real deal I think ,5 stars
            cheers
            WIZZER

Comment

Working...
            X