Story: Kate's Bedwetting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Story: Kate's Bedwetting

Hi guys. First time story attempt. Although this is made up, its actually based on a true story my friends sister told me about (her name is Kate). However, as you can guess, I made up a lot of specific details!

__________________________________________________ ____
    About Kate:

Kate is 25 years old; shoulder length brown hair, 5”6ish. She lives in East London.

Kate is cute, definitely cute. Big eyes, chestnut fringe, yoga-toned body. Her breasts are slightly too big for her smallish frame, and she feels a little self conscious about them. She has been single for the past year (despite a brief/ ongoing affair with an older, married work colleague).
    She works as the assistant to an advertising executive, and spends a great deal of the week stressed. So, Friday nights involve vodka. Lots of vodka. Which leads us to our present situation…..

FRIDAY NIGHT.

Kate had spent the night out with friends, drinking too much and finally ended up half asleep, head spinning, in the backseat of a taxi. Stumbling up the stairs to her apartment, she was only vaguely aware of unlocking her door, clumsily pulling off her skirt and hastily tugging on a pair of pyjama bottoms. When she finally collapsed into bed, she was exhausted, and decided to not even bother brushing her teeth or using the bathroom.
    The last thing she remembers before falling asleep is struggling to pull off her hair band and freeing her dark brown hair.

4.20am: The dream. (Kate tossed and turned under her thick quilt).

Kate needed to pee. She realised this suddenly as she was sitting at her work desk, trying to sort through the clutter to find something. She wasn’t sure what she was trying to find exactly, but knew her boss needed it.
    “Kate, you know this is due tomorrow, right?” a booming female voice came from behind her.
    She turned and saw that it was her old High School English teacher, Mrs. Sawell. She was slightly confused, but answered:
    “Yes… I’m going to finish it tonight”.
    She noted the look of disapproval on the woman’s face. Kate was concerned. She didn’t even know what her assignment was about! Plus she suddenly really needed to pee.
    “Just get it done. This assignment is worth 50% of your mark, Kate. You have to get at least 90% to pass.”
    Mrs Sawell turned and walked back into the office usually inhabited by her boss. Why her teacher was in her work office, Kate wondered?

Sighing, Kate looked back down at her desk, and slowly began to worry; she had no idea where her assignment was. Or what it was on. She rifled ineffectually through the stack of papers on her desk, looking for some clue. Finding nothing, and feeling distracted by the fullness of her bladder, she told herself that she had better get up and go to the ladies room so she could concentrate.

She stood up and walked into the hallway. But… this was odd. Her workplace didn’t look anything like she remembered? She suddenly recognised the numbered doorways and dismal brick walls- it was her old High School. Kate was confused, but felt herself oddly convinced of this new development. Oh well, she thought, I guess it must be a school day today….?

Kate looked left and right. She began heading towards where she thought the bathroom might be. There were no students around, and couldn’t hear the sound of yelling from the playground, so figured it must be in the middle of class time. As she walked towards the gym, she suddenly realised that she had no idea where the bathrooms were! How strange, she thought to herself. I’ve been going to school here for years, and suddenly can’t remember where to go…
    Kate’s assignment worries were now forgotten; all of a sudden she was absolutely desperate to pee. She turned around frantically and tried to calm herself. Obviously there would be a bathroom somewhere, she reasoned. Hurrying towards the library now, she walked passed a familiar door with a strange symbol on the front. She stopped indecisively, before turning back to look at it.
    It was a toilet sign! How had she not recognise it, she wondered?

She rushed back and pushed the door open, mentally preparing to pull down her skirt as quickly as possible. She could feel the mounting pressure between her legs.

As she entered the room, she was suddenly very confused; there were sinks and mirrors lining the wall, but no toilet stalls. Where there would normally be a row of toilets, there was only a bare white wall. What the hell is going on, she wondered?
    Kate reeled backwards and rushed out the door, and began heading once more in the direction of the library. She was incredibly frustrated, and increasingly desperate to pee. This day is turning into a nightmare, she thought to herself.

Suddenly, as she rounded a corner and passed a familiar-looking classroom (Science, perhaps?), she heard a strange sound. It took her a few seconds to realise it was the school bell. But it was strange sounding; much more musical than she remembered. Classroom doors were flung open, and students began streaming out and surrounding her in the hallway. She didn’t recognise any of the other kids; they all seemed much younger then her. And the now crowded hallway slowed her progress towards the library. Her need to pee radiated from between her legs- she had to suppress the instinct to push her hand there.

Finally, through the noisy, excited conversations echoing through the hallway, she could see the alarmed-gates, which signified the entry to the library. It looked very different than she remembered. But she was sure there would be a bathroom in there. There had to be. The terrifying image of wetting her pants in school came into her mind.
    Entering the building, she saw the male/female sign for the bathrooms straight away. Almost smiling with impending relief, she all but ran towards the doorway, ignoring the looks of the other students sitting at study desks around her. Kate paused for a moment before pushing open the door; she studied the sign on the front for a moment. This has to be the female bathroom, the thinks. But she is feeling strangely confused and isn’t quite sure..
    She pushed the door firmly, and it opened to reveal a row of sinks and a series of toilet cubicles. Finally! Running towards the first one, she shoved open to door. Inside she saw a toilet, it’s seat down. Thank goodness, she thought, almost doubled over with relief. But the very sight of the toilet caused a sudden rush of pressure between her legs, and with alarm, she felt as if she had already started pissing without taking off her skirt! She quickly jammed her hand under her skirt, forcing it firmly against the crotch of her panties; luckily she cannot feel any wetness there. With her other hand she started yanking down her skirt, and then finally falls back onto the toilet seat.

Leaning back, and blushing with relief, she allowed herself pee. She could hear the sound of dripping on water below her, yet….strangely felt no relief in her aching bladder. She sat there peeing for what felt like a few minutes, yet felt nothing but the tingling fullness and pressure against her pussy.
    It was the oddest feeling, she thought to herself; no matter how much I pee, I still have to go more! It’s so frustrating!

She sighed, looked down at her bare pussy. The tinkling slowed to a trickle, then finally stopped. She stood and slowly pulled her panties back up, still feeling achingly desperate. She paused for a moment, still standing in the cubicle, then finally opened the door and walked towards the mirrors.

As she approached the sink outside to wash her hands, she noticed a familiar figure standing at a different washbasin. She tried to look carefully, but for some reason it was difficult to see the girl’s face.
    The blonde girl, who was standing washing her hands, looked exactly like her best friend Jacquie Anderson. “Jacquie?” She asked.

The girl said nothing and didn’t turn around.

Kate looked at the girl for a few seconds longer. Her eyes drifted down to the running water splashing on the familiar girls hands. She suddenly felt a great deal of pressure on her bladder, and thought for an alarming second that she was about to wet her pants right there!
    “Oohhh!” she moaned to herself. “Jacquie, is that you? I … need to pee so bad, but I keep peeing and it doesn’t help. Does that ever happen to you?” She asked, still not able to see the girls face.

“Yes,” came the reply, but still the girl did not turn. “Just pee again, in case”, the girl said quietly, to the mirror.

“…okay”, sighed Kate, and turned back to the cubicle. She figured that she might as well sit on the toilet for a bit, just rid herself of the feeling that she was about to pee her pants. But that was crazy, she thought. She hadn’t wet herself since she was a child.

She entered the cubicle, and pulled the door shut. She tried to lock the door, but for some reason, the mechanism wouldn’t co-operate; she turned and turned but it just would not lock. She felt herself bouncing up and down on the spot, the tightness of her pants against her tummy (and again the feeling that she was seriously close to wetting herself) and knew that she had to sit on the toilet quickly.

Suddenly the lock seemed to work fine, and snapped shut.

Kate hastily pulled down her skirt and panties. She sat down heavily on the toilet seat. Opening her legs a little, she once more looked down at her bare pussy. “Please pee”, she thought to herself, “Please end this crazy situation!”

She heard that familiar tinkling sound beneath her. and was glad to see that she was peeing. But again, it felt like nothing was happening; the pressure inside her was still there and she felt just as uncomfortable. She was frustrated and confused.

She decided that she needed to pee as hard as possible. Clenching her teeth a little, and brushing the hair out of her eyes, she pushed. It was such as strange feeling; she knew she was peeing, but she could not avoid that strong sensation that she was not peeing at all. It was as if she had forgotten how to go, and now had to push in a certain way to get it out. How odd, she thought.

With all her strength, and even though it felt kind of strange, she pushed as hard as possible. She tried again, harder this time. And the suddenly- it happened; she finally felt a small spurt release. The relief washed over her!

She pushed again in the same way. And then the floodgates finally opened; she sighed with relief and smiled at the sensation of hissing, emptyin from between her legs. It felt so good. Kate opened her legs wider and peed even harder. She felt flushed with the effort, but happy to finally be relieved. She leaned forward to look between her legs at the rushing stream.

And suddenly, she was confused.

She knew she was peeing. But this time, couldn’t see or hear the tinkling stream beneath her. Her confusion deepened when she started to feel another very strange sensation; a growing warmth spreading across her thighs and down her legs. What was happening? The warmth spread across her tummy. She double-checked that she had taken off her panties, feeling slightly ridiculous. Yes.

But why did it feel almost like she had just wet her p-

Kate’s eyes open suddenly. She is confused, and all is pitch black. She isn’t quite sure where she is and what has happened. In a few seconds she realises that she had been asleep, and is in her bedroom; she is lying facedown on her pillow. The dream is already starting to fade from her memory.

She sleepily smiles at the absurdity of believing she was still in high school. And then-

She suddenly remembers the last thing that happened in her dream. Her head jerks up from her pillow. That’s when she feels the damp, heavy warmth beneath the covers.

Oh.
    No.

Oh no, she thinks again, turning over to lie on her back. She feels herself mouthing the words, shaking her head slightly. She leans over and switched on her lamp. Grasping the rim of her quilt, she silently prays that she is mistaken. Holding her breath, she throws back the quilt.

And there it is. She had soaked herself! The smell of hot, urine-soaked sheets hits her immediately, making her face flush, hot with embarrassment. She can see the wet patch spread all the way down her pyjama pant legs, and up across her t-shirt as high as her naval. The sheets around her bottom are soaked and bunched up against her body.

“Oh no.” she says, out loud.

She lies silently in her hot, clinging clothes for a minute. Propping herself up on her elbows, hot and blushing, she almost doesn’t know what to do. Almost paralysed, she stays that way for a few minutes longer, flushed with shame and inhaling the smell what she has done.

I… had an accident…

These words go through her head over and over. An accident. Something that happens to little girls. Something that used to happened to her when she was still a little girl…

The image of herself as a child appears in Kate’s mind; shamefacedly walking into her parents room, her pyjama pants soaked, sticking to her legs and stewed with her piss. Avoiding her parents gaze and muttering “Um…I had an accident…”

She visualises this scenario over and over.

I. Had. An. Accident.

But even though she feels humiliated, she is suddenly aware of another sensation…

she is getting wet.

She can’t quite understand it, but she knows its true; when she moves her legs slightly she is aware of the growing stickyness between her legs. Her heart is beating fast as she realises that, through her shame, she is also suddenly very aroused.

On impulse, she pushes her hand deep under the soaking waistband of her pyjama pants. The smell of hot, wet material hits her as she lifted her hand. Something about the scent of her own soaked underwear makes her shiver. Heart still racing, her fingers brush against the slightly spiky mound of her recently shaved crotch. The fabric of her underwear clings wetly to her fingers.
    As her fingers explored the source of her accident, images of her still-recent dream comes back in flashes:

That aching desire to pee. Seeing Jaquie standing at the mirror. The image of her own bare pussy. And finally, that hot, hissing release (not quite knowing that she was actually doing so in her pants)… Kate moans a little at the thought, and is breathing heavily.

Below the warmth of her wet underwear, her fingers play with increasing motion. She is touching her clitoris, and then using her two fingers to gently open herself up, already anticipating the approaching orgasm.

I. Had. An. Accident…..

“Mmmm” she moans, breathing in short gasps.

Her eyes are firmly closed. Almost as if she is pretending to still be asleep…

Hey Davidess! This is pretty damned good for a first effort...or a last effort!

I love all the details you included in the dream and in her thought process! Really gave it a you are here feel.

I would definitely love to see more like this one.

Comment

It's really hot to know this was based on a true story - I imagine the peeing in bed was real as well?

One little detail thing though - I'm pretty sure most women pull their skirts UP not down, when they pee. It's just easier, I guess.

Of course, there could be women who like to pull their skirts down like shorts...

Comment

Thanks for writing and posting this hot story.

Comment

That pattern of dreaming where you are out and about, continually finding places to pee but without any seeming relief is very familiar to me. If I’m asleep and I need to pee badly enough, that’s the pattern of dreaming that emerges. I have a series of ultra-realistic ‘peeing’ sessions in my dream but there’s no relief.

On only a couple of very memorable occasions a few years ago, towards the end of a two month stretch where I wore nappies to bed (or just deliberately wet the bed) every night, I *did* eventually get relief in such a dream and woke up to find myself wet (or at least wetter) with no clear recollection of how it happened.

Comment

Working...
          X