• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skirt wetting

Nice knicker wetting in a long skirt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeLfeSYBVXQ

Ummm Guy Alert

That was a dude. You can see him grab his package at about 49 seconds If you are into that cool. Im just giving warning. And as always thanks for searching and posting. The hard work is appreciated.

Comment

With the angles involved and the lack of skin shown I kinda figured it was a dude.

Comment

Yups, no question about that. That's a guy.

Comment

Originally posted by lykquid
          That was a dude. You can see him grab his package at about 49 seconds If you are into that cool. Im just giving warning. And as always thanks for searching and posting. The hard work is appreciated.
          Something about the whole dude pretending to be a gal thing escapes me. I can understand the dressing up and even pretending you are peeing like a woman act, but why put videos up on YouTube that imply you are a woman? It seems to me like these guys get off on other guys thinking they are actually a woman.

I don't get it. I know there are all sorts of kinks out there, but this one I don't understand. Why get excited because other guys (or gals) think you are actually a woman?

Comment

Originally posted by bwetfan
            Something about the whole dude pretending to be a gal thing escapes me. I can understand the dressing up and even pretending you are peeing like a woman act, but why put videos up on YouTube that imply you are a woman? It seems to me like these guys get off on other guys thinking they are actually a woman.

I don't get it. I know there are all sorts of kinks out there, but this one I don't understand. Why get excited because other guys (or gals) think you are actually a woman?
            Same here. But there are LOTS of guys who seem to get off on that. It is a nuisance for us guys who want to see real girls. It must mean much more for them than just pulling other people's legs, otherwise there were not so many of them. I can't figure it out. But can we explain to other people why WE are turned on by female desperation and pants peeing? Other minds can't follow us as little as you can't in this case.
            The difference is that we don't tell them that they need medical treatment...

Comment

If you drill down through the links on the right side of this clip, there is a very hot one from Japan. It's a genuine omorashi clip featuring a very attractive woman.

Comment

Working...
              X