public wetting suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• public wetting suggestions

I am planning on having my first public wetting soon (I'm a 24 year old male btw) and want to make it visible and embarrassing, but also nothing too daring. I was wondering if anyone on here has any tips, suggestions or scenario's I could try?

I generally suggest that people not expose the public to their particular kinks. However if you *really* want to do this I would say go to a Wal-mart in a town an hour or so away... people seem to get away with anything in Wally World and if you down three or four bottles of water during the drive you should be full to bursting and possibly leaking by the time you arrive.

You can make a show of rushing in all flustered and looking for the restroom, then lose it just as you get there. Once you've done the deed you'll have to go into the men's section and get a pack of briefs and some pants for the ride back home. That should provide ample "walk of shame" time for you... then it's back to the restroom to change.

One other piece of advice... put some towels down on your car seat for the drive home. Drinking that much water you are going to have enough in your system for several pees... and you should be prepared for another wetting on the drive home.
    Last edited by DeltaFoxtrot; June 23, 2012, 04:57 AM.

Comment

In general, I agree with Delta Foxtrot about not exposing other people to my personal sexual fetishes.

When I was younger and bolder than I am today, I broke that rule a few times, skanked out and wet my pants in public.

I would have to say that most people are somewhat disgusted, not turned on.

It is true that on one occasion a perv was bold enough to step right up and ask me for a date, but most people don't really dig it.

Comment

I suppose the most obvious suggestion would be to go out at night and pretend to have had too much to drink, often drunks can be seen having soaked themselves, most people simply turn a blind eye to it and cross the road, although you do run the risk of abuse and assault, make sure you are in a safe, well lit area, and then more people will see.
        Another method I have used with a sub was to have her wet herself while out running, often the clothing will mask the accident and sometimes people may think it is just sweating caused by the exercise.

Comment

Pretending to be totally drunk is prretty effective, but it can be risky depending on where you live.

If I tried that in L.A., all the cops would say: "Let's have some fun with the piss-drunk Mexican chick!"

Be careful, my friend.

Comment

Whereabouts are you based?

I love being on an aeroplane and flying into over a city. Seeing thousands, maybe millions of tiny people going about their day to day business. It makes me feel very small, very insignificant in this big wide world. And makes me realise, someone pissing their pants is such a tiny insignificant event in the world.

And when you think about it, there's about 3.5 million 20-something women in the UK. If even 0.1 of a percent of those suffer from regular incontinence issues (much more than that if you believe some sources) then there are over 3,000 girls in their twenties in the UK who regularly wet themselves. Great stat!

So if you wet yourself in public, it can be a big thrill and it's a harmless, insignificant event. Just don't cause anyone else any clean up issues and you can be guilt free.

I had an enjoyable one off last summer that you might enjoy reading about:
            http://www.wetset.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1383

Aloo

Comment

Working...
            X