Wet during exercise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wet during exercise

This video is only 20 seconds, but worth a look. The girl is doing a yoga-type stretching exercise, with a fairly large wet patch in her crotch.

I recommend muting the sound or turning the volume waaaaaay down. The music is garbage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SGafjqorJ4

Been a long time since I heard new music that wasn’t garbage.

There was way too much wetness for it to be sweat, it had to be pee. I’m curious as to why she posted it. Maybe she’s okay with leaking in her pants during exercise.

Comment

Twenty bucks says it's sweat.

Comment

I'm going with a fairly large leak. If 50 plus years working out in gyms around the world, I've never seen sweat produce a pattern like this..

Comment

Originally posted by 2prnot2p View Post
          Twenty bucks says it's sweat.
          The rest of her body wasn’t sweating, but she has a puddle of sweat right there? It just doesn’t seem likely to me.

A biological female’s opinion might be interesting. I think she leaked.

Comment

Just came across this, and I'm not even sure if there's any wetness.

Towards the end of the video, she stretches even more and the patch gets lighter. To me, it looks like the "wetness" is merely a combination of shadow and the seams/panels of her yoga pants fabric.

Comment

Working...
            X