Pissing at the beach (Sighting)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pissing at the beach (Sighting)

I came across the post below at another forum. It's pretty hot.
    (Click thumbnail.)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 2prnot2p; February 2, 2022, 04:36 PM.

I would have loved to see that.

Comment

Sounds hot...

"Behind my sunglasses, I was memorized."

Okaaaaaaaay. Guy needs to learn how to manage autocomplete/autocorrect functions LOL

Comment

Saw something like that once on a vacation in Mexico. we were coming in from a sail and an attractive MILF with a white bathing suit on walked out into the water about knee deep. She turned toward us - think she was facing away from the beach but we could see everything. She pulled up her beach coverup and bent over slightly. Pee then squirted form both sides of the back of her suit. I WISH I had had my camera but we were in a tiny sail boat. It will just have to live in my memory now!

Comment

Originally posted by kapulas View Post
          Saw something like that once on a vacation in Mexico. we were coming in from a sail and an attractive MILF with a white bathing suit on walked out into the water about knee deep. She turned toward us - think she was facing away from the beach but we could see everything. She pulled up her beach coverup and bent over slightly. Pee then squirted form both sides of the back of her suit. I WISH I had had my camera but we were in a tiny sail boat. It will just have to live in my memory now!
          At least you had the pleasure of seeing it. I've never been so lucky to see something like that.

Comment

That's what I love about bikini peeing. Women making a conscious decision to pee their pants. Even more awesome when they do it in the open.

Comment

I saw this once too, on a beach near Morro Rock in California. A woman just walked out into the water until she was calf deep, peed in her bikini, stood there a few seconds to drip dry, and then came back to shore and lay down on her towel. Astounding at the time -- I didn't realize it was so common. -- AT

Comment

I'm not sure why, but I can't see the image when I click the thumbnail. I'm logged in, so I figure it should work.

Is there any other way for me to see the image?

Comment

Originally posted by TheSnacks View Post
                  I'm not sure why, but I can't see the image when I click the thumbnail. I'm logged in, so I figure it should work.

Is there any other way for me to see the image?
                  I think I fixed it. Let me know. Click it once and you'll see it. Click it again and it'll get bigger.
                  Last edited by 2prnot2p; February 2, 2022, 04:45 PM.

Comment

I've seen this a few times, two of those with GFs I was with, both in their panties on a public beach and both peed in their panties. The first girl's wetting was actually an accident. She was planning to pee in the water, but the water was colder than she expected and she had to pee really badly, and she just began wetting her panties as she parted her legs quite wide. Quite a few people saw her even before she wet her panties, as she was very pretty and the only girl in her panties and tank top, so eyes followed her. I was totally hard watching her wet herself, and knowing others were watching, too. The pic I took shortly afterwards when she was holding a friend's baby, appropriately blurred but her panties obviously peed in.
                    wet her panties at oceanside1.jpg
                    The second girl was into peeing/wetting and had on a short white dress and white cotton panties. After dinner we walked on a beach, some people there as well, and she purposefully walked into the water up to her knees, pulled her dress above her panties and purposefully peed through them. She was quite a ways out so I doubt people knew she was peeing, but I did, and she kept her pee wet panties on without putting water on them. We had a great drive home as I felt her wet panties.

Comment

Originally posted by 2prnot2p View Post

I think I fixed it. Let me know. Click it once and you'll see it. Click it again and it'll get bigger.
                      That worked - thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X