E m m a - C a r e y

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E m m a - C a r e y

Came upon this while looking up some details for the next story I am writing that involves something similar.

https://www.mamamia.com.au/parachuti...-incontinence/

After an accident with a spinal injury which she eventually learnt to recover from and walk again, she now spends all her days literally pissing herself constantly.
    She would be about 31 now. Wonder if she has discovered the value in dating someone who actually finds it sexy.
    (or because she might too and it can be fun?) Who knows.

Her real life situation literally reads like most people on here's kinkiest sex fantasy.

Oh and there are photos you nasty people.

I know, I've heard about her, she's a beautiful, energetic young woman. And she shows off her wet pants, so one does have to wonder if she's into it. I never posted her here because I was (and am) worried about the freak show of pee pervs that are going to contact her. If she's NOT into it, that shouldn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Peevert View Post
      I know, I've heard about her, she's a beautiful, energetic young woman. And she shows off her wet pants, so one does have to wonder if she's into it. I never posted her here because I was (and am) worried about the freak show of pee pervs that are going to contact her. If she's NOT into it, that shouldn't happen.
      Part of the reason i spaced out the topic subject so a search for her didnt bring up the forums. But between her and that olympic runner at least we have some real people showing that pee is not anything to stygmatise. Both of them are in ways heros in their own way. Even Miley Cyrus is apparently into a bit of pee games, tho i think she falls into the exhib sub culture more. She has photos out there of her peeing in a variety of amusing public settings making a goof ball face that pretty much says it all with regard to how much fun she is having.

Given the lack of social interaction in todays generation and given how pee often played a minor role in early development; particularly in the context of the male olphactory system and female sex hormones/pheremones with regard to instinctive attraction the day may come that the only way a guy can tell a girl is into them may come down to some pee related thing. lord knows most guys and girls dont know how to talk to each other anymore thanks to smart devices.

wishfull thinking probably. But it used to be an Australiana culture thing. Girls in the country would not be so shy about taking a wiz in the grass, especially if it was near a boy(or girl) they liked nearby where they might see/smell/hear or a combination of. Or use the outdoor dunny and just forget to close the door. or in BFF culture all share a cubicle.. Same thing in reverse. There was once a time where life was so simple all a boy needed to do to impress a girl he fancied was show her how far he can water the lawn. That very thing has featured in literally all Aussie movies made prior to the 90s.. even if in some cases later politically correct re-release left it on the cutting room floor. I know it was a major thing in my childhood, and in that of my cousins too.

Last edited by Enkil; September 22, 2021, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Enkil, this are very astute observations!

Comment

Working...
        X