wet and messy dot org?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wet and messy dot org?

Just curious, why is the forum now on WetAndMessy.org?

Mastercard brought in new rules, specifically aimed at user generated content. Although the Forums are free, they were still a part of Wet Set (which accepts Mastercard) and therefore subject to the new rules. The new rules are insane and impossible to comply with. If the Forums were to stay on Wet Set, we would have needed official ID documents, not only for every poster but also for every person depicted in every image!

I chose the new domain name in a hurry and on the spur of the moment - maybe not perfect, but it will do.

Paul

Comment

I think Wet and Messy is perfect. It says it all.

Comment

It's all about peeing for me. I always hated being lumped in with the messy brigade and the encroachment of scat onto the pee purist territory.
        But what the hell. I'm only here for old times sake.

Comment

If the laws don't put you out of business, the credit card companies will try their best. Best of luck with the new strategy! And although i'm not into poop, the domain name is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by mysteron View Post
            It's all about peeing for me. I always hated being lumped in with the messy brigade and the encroachment of scat onto the pee purist territory.
            But what the hell. I'm only here for old times sake.
            It is perfectly reasonable to refer to wet as messy... JS

Comment

Originally posted by Wet Set View Post
              Mastercard brought in new rules, specifically aimed at user generated content. Although the Forums are free, they were still a part of Wet Set (which accepts Mastercard) and therefore subject to the new rules. The new rules are insane and impossible to comply with. If the Forums were to stay on Wet Set, we would have needed official ID documents, not only for every poster but also for every person depicted in every image!

I chose the new domain name in a hurry and on the spur of the moment - maybe not perfect, but it will do.

Paul
              Is the photo board reappearing in the future?

Comment

Originally posted by Wet.Canadian View Post

Is the photo board reappearing in the future?
                I thought it was still there? I know there was some technical issues with migrating some stuff, but anything absent isnt deliberate afaik

Comment

Originally posted by Wet.Canadian View Post

It is perfectly reasonable to refer to wet as messy... JS
                  However the distinction is there for obvious reasons. Otherwise, anything in addition to 'Wet' would be surplus to requirements.

Comment

Originally posted by Enkil View Post

I thought it was still there? I know there was some technical issues with migrating some stuff, but anything absent isnt deliberate afaik
                    I was mistaken. Admittedly, I didn't frequent it much in the past, so I think I had forgotten where to find it.

Comment

Working...
                    X