Question for Patches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Patches

Hi Patches, Firstly I want to thank you for all your work here and all your videos. And thank you to Paul and anyone who makes this site possible too, I am curious Patches, as to how you got the models involved. Did you approach them or vice versa. if you approached them, how was ths subject broached. Would love to hear a few stories if you want to tell.

Thanks for the compliment! I approached the girls I wanted to have in my videos. It was quite easy... I just went to strip clubs and looked for someone with an interesting dance routine that set them apart from the other girls. Then I would go to the edge of the stage while they were dancing and start throwing $5 and $10 bills at them. They quickly noticed because I was a girl and giving them larger amounts of money than the guys were. When they came over to me, I pointed out where I was sitting and asked them to come over to talk with me when their set was over. They would always come over to see me. Then I was direct with them so it would not waste their time nor mine. I told them about the videos I was making and asked them if they would like to do scenes for me. Some girls said "no" but if they said "yes" I would set up a time to talk with them further and for them to do an audition. If they could pee on camera easily, they had a job.

Sometimes I would get girls by referral from those who were already doing scenes for me. Some of these referrals were other girls who also worked at a strip club and some were just normal "girl next door" types who were secretaries or just stay at home moms who could use some extra money. It is easy for a girl to interview other girls about their willingness to wet their pants!

Comment

Working...
    X