Identifying a model...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Identifying a model...

Well, as everyone can see by my post count that I'm more of a lurker (not saying that I'm not appreciative of those who do post content)...but I've been attempting to ID a model that appeared on Skymouse's WHP. I hope that's alright that I'm mentioning that here on this board (if not, moderators/admins please delete this thread).

Anyway, I hope I'm not letting the cat out of the bag here but I'm pretty sure it's no secret that several of the models that have appeared in Wetting Her Panties content were either dubbed or chose a pseudonym for reason(s) that are none of my business. However, given the fact that watersports isn't my only "turn on" and a general curiosity, I often look to see what other work a particular model has done.

In this case, I'm talking about the model dubbed Nokia Rose on WHP. Googling her name results in a majority of pages about a popular cell phone and she hasn't appeared on any of the other sites I frequent so needless to say, my curiosity has been sparked.

I'm not asking for someone to link me to pirated content or any of that, I'm just wondering if anyone knows who she is...more so whether or not she's done any other types of modelling and where I'm to find it. If she wishes to remain anonymous or happens to be one of those random finds/gems, I'll respect that and leave it be.

This site is usually handy

http://bgafd.co.uk/index.php Unfortunately Nokia Rose didn't get a listing but a lot of other WHP models do.

Comment

Nokia Rose sounds like some new cell phone model.

Comment

when you text someone it says 'message scent', sorry couldn't resist that, I will hang my head in shame and go and sit in the corner...

Comment

Originally posted by prawnboy
          http://bgafd.co.uk/index.php Unfortunately Nokia Rose didn't get a listing but a lot of other WHP models do.
          Ahh, thank you...I'd never seen this site before!

Originally posted by DeltaFoxtrot
          Nokia Rose sounds like some new cell phone model.
          Hence why I said Googling her name results in a number of pages about a popular cell phone?

Originally posted by toiletcontroller
          when you text someone it says 'message scent', sorry couldn't resist that, I will hang my head in shame and go and sit in the corner...
          I laughed out loud for this one . I don't think it was in poor taste, quite the contrary!

Comment

Have you tried contacting WHP and simply asking if she has done any modeling for any other adult sites?

Comment

There's a model called Jane B who only did one video for Wetting Her Panties, but I could never find out more information about her. I guess she must go under another name, but have no idea what. Atleast we're in a fortunate position of having so many women wetting their pants for us these days.

Comment

Originally posted by TVGuy
                Have you tried contacting WHP and simply asking if she has done any modeling for any other adult sites?
                I contemplated that but figured I'd ask here since I thought the response would be faster. Also, I'm not exactly looking to hire her so I don't know if she/WHP would be willing to forward me to her other work. I figured since she was more than likely not going under her actual name that she probably didn't want people to know who she was/find out she was doing panty wetting material?

Originally posted by Scotsboy
                There's a model called Jane B who only did one video for Wetting Her Panties, but I could never find out more information about her. I guess she must go under another name, but have no idea what. Atleast we're in a fortunate position of having so many women wetting their pants for us these days.
                I've had pretty good luck with Only Tease revealing to me a number of WHP models' actual names. I've subscribed off and on there for a while as I guess "teasing" is one of my more "normal" fetishes [read "socially acceptable"]. It's also quite enjoyable when a favorite model of mine on OT ends up doing a WHP shoot or vice versa.

Comment

Working...
                X