Shara & Ger's offline?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shara & Ger's offline?

I just tried going there as their site is saved to bookmarks, and was rerouted. New as of today I believe. Has anyone else had trouble going there?

yea i got the same thing rerouted to a different site

Comment

It seems the domain easyshag.com (upon which Shara & Ger's is hosted) expired on July 13th. Looks like somebody forgot to renew it... Whoops!

http://www.networksolutions.com/whoi...h/easyshag.com

Comment

Works fine now.

Comment

Still not working....

Comment

Now it's up and running

Comment

Oooops!

XXXXX was exactly right. The site hosting this for Shara & Ger forgot to renew the domain, but has now done so. How soon people see it again depends on how often their ISP updates their DNS records pointing to the address. It's back for me.

Either that or Shara's birthday party got a bit over exuberant and they accidentally peed on the computer equipment!

Comment

Now this site is having new issues, click on enter on disclaimer page, then taken back...

Comment

Clear your cookies.

Comment

To make sure you always see the disclaimer page before you get in, Shara & Ger's checks the referer [sic] header (the page you came from) to make sure it's within their site (and sends you to the disclaimer page if not). If it won't let you in, you're likely be blocking the referer for some reason - probably some 'privacy' software or something - try disabling anything like that and seeing if you can get in that way...

They really should use a cookie for this because it's a much better way of implementing this kind of check but for whatever reason, they don't. They've done it that way for at least 10 years or more so I doubt they'll be changing it any time soon

Comment

Working...
                    X