On A Date With Me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On A Date With Me?

If I agreed to go out on a date with you and promised to be your wet date and pee in my pants during our date, what kind of outfit would you want me to wear, and especially what kind of panties?

(And as usual, I have my own agenda. I am curious as to how consistent certain desires are in our fetish.)

I'd love it if you wore a denim mini skirt and red pumps with matching red satin panties. Ooh la la...

Comment

What if I wore a denim skirt as short as the one in my avatar at left of post? Woud you think I'm an Earth Angel, or would you think I'm a Slut?

Comment

"Would you think I'm an Earth Angel, or would you think I'm a Slut?" We already know you are an Earth angel Maria.

Comment

denim skirt and pink cotton panties - please. What time should I pick you up?

Comment

Originally posted by Maria View Post
            What if I wore a denim skirt as short as the one in my avatar at left of post? Woud you think I'm an Earth Angel, or would you think I'm a Slut?
            Slutty is a good thing to me!

Comment

I would think you are a slut and I am totally ok with that. I wouldn’t mind one bit in fact.

Comment

White Cotton Briefs, or maybe Hello Kitty panties. Light Blue Jeans. They would show every drop. I would hold your hand so everyone would know I was proud that you're my date. A short plaid skirt is another option, if you wanted to be a little discreet. But I'd prefer that you show off what you did in your panties.

> Woud you think I'm an Earth Angel, or would you think I'm a Slut?

I see no reason why a woman can't be both at the same time. But any woman who would pee in her panties in public for me would definitely be my Earth Angel.

Comment

Hot pants, which later turn to warm pants!

Comment

have to agree here, short skirt, and cotton panties of some sort (also water fairy not earth angel :P)
                    Last edited by Enkil; January 4, 2022, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Water fairies are devotees of Enkil. They raise the floods and hang out with Utnapishtim. I am not much of a devotee and these days I don't hang out with much of anyone.

Comment

I regret to inform some of you guys that I am not as much of a Slut as I used to be.

Comment

Water fairies are devotees of Enkil. They raise the floods and hang out with Utnapishtim. I am not much of a devotee and these days I don't hang out with much of anyone.
                          Surely you would not object to creating the occaisional little flood ? Even if it was of limited size, centrally located and probably just helped water the grass?

Comment

Maria you may not be a slut but you are still a flirt, to which I thank you. My goodness so many choices so little time… It all depends on how overt or covert you want to be. Completely stealthy would be of course pull-ups and jeans. Overt definitely bikini cut and sundress.

Comment

I regret to inform some of you guys that I am not as much of a Slut as I used to be.
                              But, you still remember how, right?

Comment

Working...
                              X