t.v program....wipe out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• t.v program....wipe out.

Did any one watch wipe out on Tuesday night on abc? There was a girl on the show while waiting to complete the next obsticle section or course that said she had to pee! She was quite desperate and you could see her doing the desperation dance and everything. I will post the link to the actual show date when they put it online!

Bet she stopped having after falling in the water

Comment

then somebody else said "how are you wet before you got in the water" and I heard someone else say "what are you 6 ?

it was probably my imagination but i thought i saw a wet patch for a quick second, hopefully we get to see it again somewhere but like i said don't count on the wet patch that could of just been me. it did sound to me like she had wet herself from others expressions...

Comment

You can watch the show free online. Is it any of these?

http://abc.go.com/shows/wipeout/

Comment

Damn,can't view those outside of the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Jameson
            Damn,can't view those outside of the US.
            "You appear to be outside the United States or its territories. Due to international rights agreements, we only offer this video to viewers located within the United States and its territories."

Comment

Internation Rights? What about MY right to wank myself into an early grave?!!

Comment

Workaround

Use a proxy

Comment

yes that is the one. Kind of made me pay attention to the show a little better last night.

Comment

Originally posted by diminisheduk
                    Use a proxy
                    How do I do that? Never done it before, if you could point me in the right direction I'd be most grateful.

Comment

Any idea of the name of the girl? Or perhaps how far through the episode?

Comment

Time

She wets her pants starting about 17:45

Comment

What can I say? If ya' gotta go ya' gotta go.

I do love the round of applause she got for going in her pants.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Jameson
                            How do I do that? Never done it before, if you could point me in the right direction I'd be most grateful.
                            First, find a proxy. There are lists online (http://proxy-list.org/ for example), but I'm not sure if they can be trusted not to install any malware.

After you find a proxy (IP address and port), go to your web browser's connection settings (different per browser) and fill them in. After you're done, be sure to remove them again.
                            All your web traffic is router through the proxy, and unless you use https, they'll be able to follow everything you do.

Comment

This show looks like an American rip-off of the old Japanese show they used to put on X4...just as idiotic and yet...just as likely to make you stop and stare for like fifteen embarrassing minutes trying to figure out what you're looking at. LOL

This is a surprisingly good sighting though!

Comment

Working...
                              X