Another interesting dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another interesting dream

Woke up from another interesting dream this morning about a red head.. which is out of character for my usual tastes, but the imaginatry girl was nevertheless very tasty.

The girl in the dream was the type of girl that enjoyed her sex so much that she wont even stop for a toilet break while doing it - and took so long having sex she almost always had an accident..

For the long version of my little dream i've written a larger post in the story section - and for the unimaginative (you know who you are) i've put in 3 links there to videos showing what sex with such a girl might actually be like.

Enjoy

Edit: Also the specifics may actually appeal to AB and Poop readers too, although I didn't go into graphic descriptions of either, as they are not my main thing - both are implied in the description of the girl and her behaviour.
    Let your imaginations go wild.

Edit2: In case you take a few days to see this post and more people post story stuff the story post is here https://www.wetandmessy.org/forum/pu...awberry-dreams
    Last edited by Enkil; January 26, 2022, 04:13 PM.
Working...
X