continental tyre tv ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• continental tyre tv ad

has anyone else noticed the female football supporter running beside the car, with a green amd yellow flag hiding a suspicious wet backside. Certainly looks like she has wet her jeans. On uk tv

I looked out for this for the last couple of days after you posted - finally saw the advert today. I assume you mean the girl on the right of the silver car with the green and yellow scarf.

I am certain that it is just the pattern on her jeans. The dark area fades into the lighter area, as it does on many jeans patterns, rather than suddenly go from dark (i.e wet) to light (i.e.dry). There is no distinct patch with a sudden end to it. IMHO nothing to see, just a girl in jeans. From behind.

Aloo

Comment

Yes really!!!!

Originally posted by Aloo
      I looked out for this for the last couple of days after you posted - finally saw the advert today. I assume you mean the girl on the right of the silver car with the green and yellow scarf.

I am certain that it is just the pattern on her jeans. The dark area fades into the lighter area, as it does on many jeans patterns, rather than suddenly go from dark (i.e wet) to light (i.e.dry). There is no distinct patch with a sudden end to it. IMHO nothing to see, just a girl in jeans. From behind.

Aloo
      This is what I mean by stupidity.........Why would a female actress, working, being part of an advert, be filmed in jeans she has just pissed. I could just see it on the set

"Excuse me director, I have just stood on set and wet myself on purpose, don't worry I will allow my self to be filmed in a world wide advert wearing the jeans I have just wet deliberately "

NOT!!!!

Comment

Some people just love to pretend. It's silly, yes.

Comment

Working...
        X