Car Wetting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Wetting

This is from TikTok, but it does not appear to be staged. I think this is a genuine accident.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/b73cws

The link is broken. Can you retry posting?

Comment

Originally posted by smilieface888 View Post
      The link is working for me.

Try clearing your cache and cookies. Try a different browser. Try manually typing in the URL, with your fingers, one character at a time, instead of clicking the link or copying and pasting.

My post has over 200 views and no other complaints.

The link works.

Maybe when you tried it, the sendspace server was overloaded.

LM

Comment

I could see it just fine. I wish, though, that the lighting had been better. I really couldn't see the pee on the seat, and there were only a couple of glimpses of the wetness on her panties. Still, great commentary and a fine post -- thanks.
        -- AT

Comment

its virus dont download that video!

Comment

Originally posted by xazomaras View Post
            its virus dont download that video!
            The video file does not contain a virus.

In this community, sendspace is widely regarded as a safe download site that does not require registration. Experienced users know how to choose the correct link.

Sendspace does have lots of ads, and links that LOOK like the button for downloading the video, but they are actually something else. They are not viruses, but they may try to get you to install a toolbar or something that contains adware.

Sendspace does not have viruses. It is an ad-supported service, and some of the ads are for things you probably don't want to install on your computer. They are not viruses.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence View Post
              This is from TikTok, but it does not appear to be staged. I think this is a genuine accident.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/b73cws
              Looks real to me, thank you for posting!

Comment

Originally posted by smilieface888 View Post
                Originally posted by Lawrence View Post
                The link is working for me.

Try clearing your cache and cookies. Try a different browser. Try manually typing in the URL, with your fingers, one character at a time, instead of clicking the link or copying and pasting.

My post has over 200 views and no other complaints.

The link works.

Maybe when you tried it, the sendspace server was overloaded.

LM

Initially, I too found that the link appeared to be broken, but it seems to be an issue with opening the link on mobile. I fixed the issue by requesting a desktop version of the site, and removing the "m." from "m.sendspace.com"

Comment

Working...
                X