The Pee Movie List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pee Movie List

Some of you may remember the Pee Movie List, a comprehensive list of peeing and wetting scenes in mainstream movies. Well, it's back now at the link below. Enjoy!

The Pee Movie List

Great to see the list back! I loved browsing the list in the past. A feature to filter the results, or a search box is still on my wish list, but hey, I won't complain!

Thanks for the great work!

Comment

The fellow's name who runs it now is Marcus. So sorry, I didn't mean to imply that it's my site. LOL!

Comment

This is awesome news

Comment

Originally posted by 2prnot2p View Post
          The fellow's name who runs it now is Marcus. So sorry, I didn't mean to imply that it's my site. LOL!
          Hi there, that would be me!

I've posted about the site on a couple of forums and it's been getting some traffic, but for some reason I never thought of Wet Set despite it being one of the OGs. Still coming on to a forum and having your first post be "hey look at my new website" is a bit rude. So thanks 2prnot2p for the introduction!

Originally posted by dalton View Post
          Great to see the list back! I loved browsing the list in the past. A feature to filter the results, or a search box is still on my wish list, but hey, I won't complain!
          The site is most definitely not finished yet. I'm taking on the project with an eye to the long term and there are many more updates to come. The site has been live for just over a month now. I wanted to get the very basics up as soon a possible so I could start accepting new entries from users. Because the original list ended in 2015, and the omo.online forum version is gone, means there's 7 years of missing data. There have been quite a lot of new entries so far, which is great! I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one missing the list.
          I'm currently working on finishing off the initial data entry of TV shows from the original list. After that the next big update will bring loads more options for searching/browsing/filtering.

Any questions about the project, please leave them here.

Comment

Hey, been here for a little bit and i guess I haven’t ever responded.
            also a big fan of the list, and have Browsed it over the years.
            and again recently.
            I know of one from the old Oxygen TV Show Girls Gone Wild that never made it.
            Very obscure but it’s a fond childhood memory watching that live

Comment

Update: Filters, Browsing & Search

It's been a bit longer than I originally intended but I've just pushed a big update to the Pee Movie List. Many more ways to explore the data. We've got over 4000 entries in the system now! Thanks to everyone who has submitted new information.

1) Global Filters
              On the top right of every page is a triangle button. Click or tap this to open the filter menu. Here you can specify which scene categories that you do/do not wish to see on the site. For each category there are three options, show the type of scene, hide the type of scene, or hide the media entry completely even if other scenes match. There are quite a lot of buttons to check but it should offer enough options to be very specific about the content you want. These will be stored in a cookie to save your settings for your next visit. If you promise not to tell the EU then I'll leave off the cookie warning!
              Now that this is an option any scene tagged as Poop related is now hidden by default, if you want to see those you have to specifically turn it on.

2) Browsing & Ordering
              In addition to browsing the database by Letter, you now have the option to browse by Category, Year & Genre. You could browse a single category by turning all the other ones off in the global filters, but that's not very efficient. Now you can directly find a list of each category in the browse section. You can also find browsing by release year and genre options here too, which should be self explanatory. These pages are of course also affected by your current global filter settings. In addition to that, anywhere a year, genre or category is mentioned that is now a link to the browse page for that category, allowing more ways to quickly explore the data. As well at that every listing page now has the option to change the sort order of the results. Currently this is alphabetical forward or reverse, or by release date either newest or oldest first.

3) Search
              Another way to find what you're looking for, search for it. Want to see if a particular actor or director has done multiple scenes? Rather search all the scene descriptions for mentions of "desperate"? You can do that to. Simply enter your search term and select which area of the data you wish to search (multiple allowed from: Titles, Descriptions, Actors, Directors, Writers). Much like the years and genres, any name display is now a link to a search for the name. Of course the results are also affected by your global filters.

4) Also Known As
              Finally to help find things in the search easier the system now has aka titles. Many entries are known by different titles in different regions and sometimes even in the same region. Some edit suggestions have been submitted with these titles but there was nowhere for for to put this info. There are alternative titles listed in the parent TMDB database where I get the movie info, I just wasn't importing this information, yet. How I've added that info to the system and whenever you search for a title the alternatives will also be checked. If you want to see all the titles, they're listed on the view page.

That should just about cover all the common requests for features, but I'm still open to any suggestions.

Check it out at https://thepml.net/

Comment

Woow, thanks a lot, marcusx41, this is one of my favorite sites and now it's even better!

Keep up the great work!

Comment

The Pee Movie List continues to be updated! The latest update was March 8th, 2023.

Comment

It has been updated again. It's one of my favorite sites. I think this all started with Dice's video site, many years ago.

https://thepml.net/browse/

Comment

Latest update: June 8th, 2023

Comment

Sorry, I've posted the last two message in the wrong thread. It should have been posted in the Movie Clips Thread. Not that it matters much, but then we can keep all the movie clips in the same section, for the next decades

Admin/Paul can you move the last to messages to here?:

https://www.wetandmessy.org/forum/pu...59-movie-clips

Vash - 2023 Gujarati movie, India

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt26331750/
                        Atharva, a pilot and a family man, takes his family for a vacation and unfortunately gets trapped in black magic by a stranger named Pratap.

Actress Janki Bodiwala (27) wets her pale blue jeans shorts in a thunderstorm. We see and hear urine splashing onto the floor, creating a small puddle, while her father watches in disbelieve. A little later the girl seems to let go for a second time as we see streams running down her thighs and we see a dark patch in the crotch of her shorts.
                        [...]

]

Comment

Sorry, I've posted the last two message in the wrong thread. It should have been posted in the Movie Clips Thread. Not that it matters much, but then we can keep all the movie clips in the same section, for the next decades

Admin/Paul can you move the last to messages to here?:

https://www.wetandmessy.org/forum/pu...59-movie-clips
                          Hey Dalton. I moved the posts. Thank you for your contributions.

Comment

Is the PML-site still alive? It hasn't been updated for over 2 months, despite my contributions to it. It's one of my favorites.

https://thepml.net/

Comment

It's alive! It has been updated a couple of days ago. Thanks marcusx41, I really appreciate it!

Comment

Working...
                              X