Movie Clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Le Manoir - 2017

A band of students comes to celebrate the New Year in an old manor house isolated from everything. But soon after their arrival, strange events disrupt the atmosphere, before the party turns squarely to the nightmare.

In this scenes Charlotte (Lila Lacombe) has eaten too many cupcakes laced with mushrooms. She wets herself with her friends watching. Later, one of the other girls gently washes Charlotte in a tub.

le manoir - 2017_en subs_cut.mp4

175 MB 00:02:43 1680 x 1052

https://www.sendspace.com/file/78pr6k

le manoir - 2017_en subs_cutt01.jpg
    le manoir - 2017_en subs_cutt02.jpg
    le manoir - 2017_en subs_cutt03.jpg
    le manoir - 2017_en subs_cutt04.jpg
    le manoir - 2017_en subs_cutt05.jpg

Comment

Sally4Ever - 2018 - S01E06

Sally4Ever follows the life of Sally, a soon-to-be promoted marketer who, for 10 years, has lived a comfortable and dull suburban life with David. But on the night he asks her to marry him, Sally has a crisis and embarks on a wild affair with Emma, a seductive, charismatic, boho actress, singer, musician, poet and author. Before Sally knows it, Emma has moved in, rearranged the furniture and her life. Is this really what Sally wants, or has she made a mistake?

After being released from hospital due to a suicide attempt, Emma has wet her bed and leggings at night, but was too scared to tell Sally about the accident, so the bed was already cold.

sally4ever - s01e06_cut.mkv
      26.8 MB 00:02:19 1280 x 540

https://www.sendspace.com/file/oejaqc

sally4ever - s01e06_cut01.jpg
      sally4ever - s01e06_cut02.jpg
      sally4ever - s01e06_cut03.jpg
      Last edited by dalton; December 26, 2022, 05:57 AM.

Comment

Sally4Ever - 2018 - S01E07

Sally4Ever follows the life of Sally, a soon-to-be promoted marketer who, for 10 years, has lived a comfortable and dull suburban life with David. But on the night he asks her to marry him, Sally has a crisis and embarks on a wild affair with Emma, a seductive, charismatic, boho actress, singer, musician, poet and author. Before Sally knows it, Emma has moved in, rearranged the furniture and her life. Is this really what Sally wants, or has she made a mistake?

It's some weeks later and Sally and Emma arrive at a plush Scottish hotel for their honeymoon. Emma falls ill due to food poisoning. She vomits all over Sally and also wets and possibly craps her grey jeans.

sally4ever - s01e07_cut.mkv
        14MB 00:01:24 1280 x 540

https://www.sendspace.com/file/0j5umu

sally4ever - s01e07_cut01.jpg

sally4ever - s01e07_cut02.jpg
        sally4ever - s01e07_cut03.jpg
        Last edited by dalton; December 25, 2022, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Theresa & Allison - 2019

In this dark, depraved spinoff of the 21st Century Demon Hunter universe a one night stand turns disastrous as Theresa finds herself drawn into a world of inhuman savagery, all the while tempted by the beautiful and immortal Allison.

One of the girls is threatened with rape, starts to shiver and wets her panties. The pee runs down her thighs on the floor. Her attacker shouts: she's peeing!

* Warning: horror, extreme violence

theresa and allison - 2019_cut.avi

24 MB 00:00:54 1280 x 720 LQ-ish

https://www.sendspace.com/file/2jc9rl

theresa and allison - 2019_cut01.jpg
          theresa and allison - 2019_cut02.jpg
          theresa and allison - 2019_cut03.jpg
          theresa and allison - 2019_cut04.jpg
          Last edited by dalton; December 25, 2022, 09:24 PM.

Comment

The Brokenwood Mysteries - S06E01: The Power of Steam

In a seemingly quiet country town the newest resident, Detective Inspector Mike Shepherd, finds that murder lurks in even the most homely location.

Much to her embarrassment, Cleo (Zoë Robins) suddenly feels that she's weeing in her pants while watching fireworks. Some trickles are heard and Cleo moans a bit. Later, it is revealed that she wet herself because the killer of this episode put a diuretic in her beer.

The interesting thing is, that the wetting incident in this episode is part of the plot. After the initial wetting scene, the incident is discussed at least 3 times (with flash backs). In fact, it was part of the perpetrator's plan, which went wrong and killed an innocent man.

the brokenwood mysteries - s06e01 - the power of steam_cut.mp4
            25.1 MB - 00:02:37 - 720 x 576

https://www.sendspace.com/file/50jo0v

the brokenwood mysteries - s06e01 - the power of steam_cut01.jpg
            the brokenwood mysteries - s06e01 - the power of steam_cut02.jpg
            the brokenwood mysteries - s06e01 - the power of steam_cut03.jpg
            the brokenwood mysteries - s06e01 - the power of steam_cut04.jpg
            the brokenwood mysteries - s06e01 - the power of steam_cut05.jpg
            Last edited by dalton; January 10, 2023, 03:49 AM.

Comment

I came across this clip. I don't have any information from where it's from. Some people post it just like that. It looks like something from Korean drama / K-pop or something. If anyone has more information, please respond.

girl has an accident on stage.mp4

2.42 MB 00:00:32 640 x 368

https://www.sendspace.com/file/75r65a

girl has an accident on stage01.jpg
              girl has an accident on stage02.jpg
              girl has an accident on stage03.jpg
              girl has an accident on stage04.jpg

Comment

I found it. It's a Thai series: ของขวัญเพื่อคนที่คุณเกลียด | S01E02 2019
                In English: A Gift For Whom You Hate h**ps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Gift_For_Whom_You_Hate
                IMDB: Gift for Someone You Hate h**ps://www.imdb.com/title/tt12794966/

This scene can be watched in 720p HD on YouTube h**ps://youtu.be/T6eUG4otDP8
                The actress was 19 at the time of shooting.

[QUOTE=dalton;n405832]I came across this clip. I don't have any information from where it's from. Some people post it just like that. It looks like something from Korean drama / K-pop or something. If anyone has more information, please respond.

girl has an accident on stage.mp4

2.42 MB 00:00:32 640 x 368

https://www.sendspace.com/file/75r65a

Last edited by dalton; January 22, 2023, 10:40 AM.

Comment

My Father Is an Airplane - 2019

When her mother suddenly dies, and her father having been in a mental institution for more than 30 years, 40-something Eva finds herself in an existential crisis. Eva decides to visit her father in the psychiatric hospital. When they see each other for the first time in over 30 years, she wets her pale brown pants, panics and runs back to her car.

my father is an airplane _ 2021_cut.mp4
                  17.8 MB 00:01:06 1680 x 886

https://www.sendspace.com/file/d6imtm

my father is an airplane _ 2021_cut_01.jpg

my father is an airplane _ 2021_cut_02.jpg
                  my father is an airplane _ 2021_cut_03.jpg
                  my father is an airplane _ 2021_cut_04.jpg
                  Last edited by dalton; January 24, 2023, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Elise Schaap
                    Well-known actress in my own country NL.
                    Good movie, for that matter.
                    The wetting is just an insignificant fragment. (the wetting itself I mean, not the scene).
                    There were more daring things she had to do in this movie.
                    But I guess it was only a matter of time before the wetting scene would show up here
                    Last edited by vincp40; January 25, 2023, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Love/Hate S02E05 2014

Modern-day underworld characters Nidge and John Boy wrestle for control of Dublin's illicit drug trade in this forceful crime drama.

Season 2 Episode 5: Episode 5
                      John Boy (Aidan Gillen) comes home to find his girlfriend Debbie (Susan Loughnane) locked in the bathroom shooting up heroin. He drags her out on the balcony and threatens her, causing her to wet her panties. The pee is heard trickling out and some can also be seen landing in a small puddle at her feet.

love hate s02e05 - 2014.mp4
                      37.4 MB 1280 x 720 00:01:56

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mus2te

love hate s02e05 - 2014_cut_01.jpg
                      love hate s02e05 - 2014_cut_02.jpg
                      love hate s02e05 - 2014_cut_03.jpg

Comment

I did not know her, but on YouTube there are many videos with Elise Schaap. And guess what! In the very first clip, which is part of a radio interview, she tells a story about how she peed her pants on stage, several times. Her boots were full off piss and she explains she might need a Tena Lady within 10 years! Start at 3:30. The auto Google translation is bad, though:

h**ps://youtu.be/aPdvfabiW0A?t=210

Originally posted by vincp40 View Post
                        Elise Schaap
                        Well-known actress in my own country NL.
                        Good movie, for that matter.
                        The wetting is just an insignificant fragment. (the wetting itself I mean, not the scene).
                        There were more daring things she had to do in this movie.
                        But I guess it was only a matter of time before the wetting scene would show up here

Comment

Patty Hearst - 1988

The true story of a rich girl who was abducted by American revolutionaries in the 1970's. Her time spent with her captors made her question herself and her way of life and she joined forces with the cause that her abductors were fighting for. This created a US scandal and Patty Hearst has become a pop culture fixture.

When Patty is captured by the FBI, Patty asks the officer if she can change her pants because she peed. The officer answers, that's OK, but we have to go with you. This is true to historical fact, but the peeing is only mentioned and not seen or heard.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/c0exji

patty hearst - 1988_cutt_01.jpg
                          patty hearst - 1988_cutt_02.jpg
                          patty hearst - 1988_cutt_03.jpg
                          Last edited by dalton; January 26, 2023, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dalton View Post
                            I did not know her, but on YouTube there are many videos with Elise Schaap. And guess what! In the very first clip, which is part of a radio interview, she tells a story about how she peed her pants on stage, several times. Her boots were full off piss and she explains she might need a Tena Lady within 10 years! Start at 3:30. The auto Google translation is bad, though:
                            Wow thanks, I didn't know that one Something extra to keep in mind next time she shows up on TV...
                            But that clip also shows why I never listen to radio stations like that one. Too much hysterical laughing... beyond spontaneous, like the more they laugh the more they get paid or something.

Anyway - more important, her confession puts the wetting scene in that movie in a whole different light - it could have been real
                            Last edited by vincp40; January 28, 2023, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Split - 2016

Though Kevin has evidenced 23 personalities to his trusted psychiatrist, Dr. Fletcher, there remains one still submerged who is set to materialize and dominate all the others. Compelled to abduct three teenage girls led by the willful, observant Casey, Kevin reaches a war for survival among all of those contained within him — as well as everyone around him — as the walls between his compartments shatter apart.

Near the beginning of the movie after kidnapping the girls, Crumb (James McAvoy) takes Marcia (Jessica Sula) with him. The girls think she's going to be raped. Just before he takes her with him, Casey, one of other girls tells her to "pee on yourself". A few seconds later Crumb brings her back and we can see she has wet her tights. Marcia tells that the abductor just wanted to see her dance.

split - 2016_cut.mp4
                              18.7 MB 00:02:15 720 x 302

https://www.sendspace.com/file/e5iexz

split - 2016_cut_01.jpg
                              split - 2016_cut_02.jpg
                              split - 2016_cut_03.jpg
                              Last edited by dalton; January 29, 2023, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Wentworth - Season 3 Episode 4: Righteous Acts 2015

Bea Smith is locked up while awaiting trial for the attempted murder of her husband and must learn how life works in prison. A modern adaptation and sequel of the iconic Prisoner series.

Season 3 Episode 4: Righteous Acts
                                Jodie (Pia Miranda) wets (and perhaps shits) her pants in fear when she sees "the freak" (Pamela Rabe). The pee runs down her pale blue prisoners slacks. Jodie is wrapped in a blanket and brought to the shower by other prisoners, were she strips down to her red undies. A cleaner mops up the puddle on the floor.

Note: there's an other wetting scene in Season 1 Episode 1, which can be found here: https://www.wetandmessy.org/forum/pu...982#post397982

wentworth - s03e04 2015_cut.mp4
                                12.4 MB 00:02:08 720 x 404

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ysi9qv

wentworth - s03e04 2015_cut01.jpg
                                wentworth - s03e04 2015_cut02.jpg
                                wentworth - s03e04 2015_cut03.jpg
                                wentworth - s03e04 2015_cut04.jpg
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X