Sarah Silverman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarah Silverman

Comedienne Sarah Silverman has mentioned that she wet the bed in her youth. In fact, the name of her autobiography is "Bedwetter." In an interview that she did about twenty years ago, she wore the shirt you see in the pic below. Interesting, isn't it?
    sarah.jpg

Here's another pic of Sarah. I really like this one.

Sarah2.jpg

Comment

Sarah was on The View talk show the other day. She mentioned that she and her boyfriend share the same toothbrush. Of course, all the women on the show were grossed out. Sarah said, "What's the big deal? We kiss each other where we pee!" I'm really starting to like her.

Comment

Yeah she definitely has an interest in pee. She had a sitcom on Comedy Central a few years ago, in one scene, she pulls her pants down and sits on a mailbox and pees inside it. That thought doesn't cross your mind unless you have a pee fetish.

She was in a rare good episode of Star Trek: Voyager where she played a 1990s college girl, definitely a hot look for her. Unfortunately, no one pees in Star Trek. Although there was one episode of Star Trek: Enterprise where the captain gave his tactical officer permission to pee in his uniform because he was pinned down and couldn't get up, and another in Star Trek 8 (aka First Contact) where Zefren Cochran wanders off to "take a leak". Okay I'll STFU, I went way too quickly from pee perv mode to Star Trek geek mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Peevert View Post
          Yeah she definitely has an interest in pee. She had a sitcom on Comedy Central a few years ago, in one scene, she pulls her pants down and sits on a mailbox and pees inside it. That thought doesn't cross your mind unless you have a pee fetish.
          You are sooo right!

Comment

In the video below, Sarah talks to Howard Stern about her bedwetting.

https://youtu.be/R4-LV77dL80

Comment

I've already decided that I want to marry a bedwetter. <3 BTW Patches, are you a bedwetter?

Comment

I've already decided that I want to marry a bedwetter. <3 BTW Patches, are you a bedwetter?
                What do you think? https://www.liberator.com/fascinator-throw.html

Comment

I'll take that as a yes. Getting down on one knee...

I've been thinking of getting an additional mattress pad and just leaving it on top of the sheets so I can wet the bed whenever I want, and have pee play whenever I want, without having to wash everything. But that fascinator looks a lot nicer. And since its not a fitted sheet like a mattress pad, it looks like you just through it on the bed, everybody pees, throw it in the wash, and you've got a nice dry bed for sleeping in. My compliments, you know all the tricks.

Thanks for the link

Comment

My compliments, you know all the tricks.
                    I'll tell you another trick in case you want more than one Liberator. (And you might want more than one because they can take a long time to dry on very low heat. Actually, I put them outside to dry in the fresh air!)

Let's say you want two King size Liberators. The trick is that the price is sometimes lower at Amazon (it isn't right now because I just checked and Amazon has mislabeled the "travel size" as "king size" which is very misleading). If Amazon gets their act together, the price at Amazon is usually lower than the price on the Liberator website as long as you are comparing equal sizes. Buy one Liberator from Amazon and the product will include a coupon from Liberator that will give you a discount that will lower your cost to less than Amazon charges when you buy your second Liberator. You get the most for your money that way!

Note that Amazon sells other products just like the Liberator for a lot less money. Those products are not worth buying because they will leak. You will pay more for the Liberator brand but you get what you pay for. Liberator works and won't leak.

Comment

I'm guessing when your neighbors see them drying outside they don't know what you used them for.

Just one question, the liberator site says something like "great for squirters" but also says something about "not designed for urine play". Will one of these hold the two full bladder pees that a playful couple could leave behind?

I like to think I'm the all knowing master of peeology, but clearly you own that title. I do, however, have a degree in anal. Even graduated Summa CUM Laude. My degree is in "computer programming and analysis" but on my transcript it's abbreviated "computer programming and anal".
                      Last edited by Peevert; June 20, 2022, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Will one of these hold the two full bladder pees that a playful couple could leave behind?
                        I don't know how it does it but a Liberator is very soft, non-crinkly, and leak proof. Yes, it will hold two full bladders and leave your bedding underneath totally dry.

My degree is in "computer programming and analysis" but on my transcript it's abbreviated "computer programming and anal".
                        Oh, so you are a CPA!

Comment

Originally posted by Patches View Post

I don't know how it does it but a Liberator is very soft, non-crinkly, and leak proof. Yes, it will hold two full bladders and leave your bedding underneath totally dry.

Oh, so you are a CPA!
                          LMAO - Something like that, yes. I sometimes tell people "I have a degree in anal! Unfortunately, most of my professors were male."

Comment

Here's the cover of Sarah's book.

Sarah_book.jpg

Comment

Sarah showing us another use for a mailbox.

Wet Mail.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X