Laura Muir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laura Muir

Great success for Laura Muir today, winning the bronze in the 1500m at the World Championships

As there often is with Laura, there was a little something for our interests too...

(That last picture is quite high resolution and worth a zoom)

Folks, I went on a bit of a deep dive this morning and selected some highlights of Laura's amazing successes over the years, in both the fields of middle-distance running and public pants peeing...

Here's an imgur album of 19 images (make sure to view these in full size, some are well worthy of the zoom!). There are a couple of bonus Jess Hull pictures too, when they ran together...

19 pictures:https://imgur.com/a/YkkAYpj

And here are the highlights in-line:

(ZOOM on this one!)

Comment

And one more highlight since the forum only let me include 4 in the original post:

Comment

Thanks a lot!
        That first pic has it all indeed

Comment

[QUOTE=xxxxx;n413474]Folks, I went on a bit of a deep dive this morning and selected some highlights of Laura's amazing successes over the years, in both the fields of middle-distance running and public pants peeing...

Here's an imgur album of 19 images (make sure to view these in full size, some are well worthy of the zoom!). There are a couple of bonus Jess Hull pictures too, when they ran together...

19 pictures:https://imgur.com/a/YkkAYpj

And here are the highlights in-line:

(ZOOM on this one!)

Great find. I’m not as crazy about Laura Muir because, without being harsh, she’s just not got the natural sexiness of Jessica Hull. Despite being so into this kink, it only works for me if I find the subject attractive, which I must confess I don’t really with Laura.

But a stream pic is a rarity and well worth posting. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X