New story up ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New story up ;)

I posted a new story I have been sitting on for a while after having an interesting dream that inspired it.

This one is called 'the last boy and girl on earth'.

The title refers to the only people in that world actually interested in still being a boy and girl and doing boy/girl stuff in a wacky politically correct world also happen to be the two main characters who by chance meet in the story.

I've totally avoided any age specific references, so other than both being old enough to take paid employment; once again i leave it up to the reader to pick just how old or young the characters are to suit their own fantasies.

Also she dresses like the characters in my most popular story the golden lunch club.. so i guess for those of you into the kinky school girl thing there is that too I suppose. Although I frame that outfit in the context of it being considered retro at the time of the story. Also - there is a brief mention that they cured aging in the world of this story.. so the characters could just as easily be quite old too (hello @spandexman) just not look that way.

It does contain some plot fluff at the start, but i've put in chapter headings if you want to skip ahead to the fun stuff.
    As always since I am using erotic writing to fine tune my writing skills, at least some of the story is actually plausible like any good mind exercise so yes - i wrap my dirty daydreams up in complex worlds or storylines - many of which are inspired by the real world at time of writing.

Thought I would talk about some of the fun ideas in this one, in case anyone wants ideas for their own writing.

Firstly the story is set in a roadhouse/motel. The main female character is the one with the job of doing the laundry - and her staff dormitory shares the room with the washing machines. Which means even if she messed her bed up every night, and wet her knickers every day - nobody would notice since she could just wash her sheets and wet clothes along with the guests linen every day.

Secondly the male character after his brutal down mountain ride was soaking wet. It isn't really explored in the story - but chances are just as likely not all the wetness was from the rain.. especially given how he reacted to seeing the main female character have an accident. I've certainly taken advantage of poor weather during summer rain to make things a little wetter in public. It is the perfect crime.

Thirdly i've built a hyperbole world based on current trends in political correctness.. so it is a perfect setup for public sex play.. since in a world that rejects the need for sex and gender - they would not be much interested in what people who dont match their ideas of gender fluidity get up to - and would actively avoid or ignore them... which of course means where a gender FLUID is concerned characters could actually get up to quite a lot in public places. (sorry bit of a pun there..) This also means only people who are actively sexual would even notice one another.. imagine a world where you could be in the middle of massive crowd of people who all ignore ideas of sex and gender. The few people in that crowd wanting desperately to get laid would stand out like a beacon - and probably get up to some quite lewd stuff in public as people would not want to look at them.

I know this story setting may annoy some people but you can skip the weird political correct crap and jump right into the nasty bit as i made a fairly clear line in the sand between backstory and primary erotic incidents for your pleasure.

Some other fun ideas of course is in this fictional not to distant future hotel is that all the mattresses are water and stain resistant - considering how kinky the maid is - guests at this hotel could quite safely make a wet mess of their beds each night too.. without getting charged penalty fees.. since the girl would just change the wet sheets like she does her own and no harm would be done to the beds after the fact. If she thought those guests were pretty cute she probably might have offered room service and joined their fun.

Regardless - It would make a perfect world to play wet games in bed. Mattresses like this actually exist - but I've not the slightest idea where you could buy one - or which hotels (if any) use them. Sorry.

Another fun final idea would be the girl in this story after her first night with the boy character would probably never want to pee in a toilet again. If I was to write further adventures in this world, that is exactly where I would probably take the story.

Then again if I imagine living in her world.. she might have used the toilet to pee a few last times... i expect if the boy was repairing the hotwater machine or changing a bulb in the bathroom, she might join him. She would probably be perfectly happy to pee in a toilet.. so long as she was still wearing her knickers.. and his face was between her legs.. or perhaps if he was fixing a pipe, she might sit on his hand and pee in it. Or if she forgot her knickers.. she might like him to lick her while she peed. Sounds like a fun girl.

aaand I've also thrown in a poll for what direction to take the next story i work on.

Don't be afraid to pick an answer(or 2)! we are all into the same fun stuff - and you might actually get a story you like better out of it..

, , , , <3 (they are drips!)
    -Enkil Kaf
    More panty pissing / accidents
    100.00%
    More wetty oral sex
    0%
    More bed wetting
    20.00%
    Longer stories
    20.00%
    More guys wetting
    20.00%
    More golden showers
    0%
    More public sex/pee games
    20.00%
    More drinking/licking pee
    0%
    More public nudity / no knickers
    0%
    More sex
    0%
    Last edited by Enkil; August 7, 2022, 02:04 AM.

Ok so far consensus is-:
    Focus on accidents - a lot
    Longer format - less critical
    Public games (pee and/or sex but given the lack of ticks in the "more sex" category it appears pee games is the preference)

Sound about right?

Comment

Oh Saucy.. someone wants some bedwettings and male wetting too.. perhaps at the same time?

Comment

Working...
      X