Where is Aloo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Aloo?

Aloo, I miss your pee picture and video links. I'm sure others do as well. Please come out of hiding!

Yeah, so many people from the past have disappeared. Or have they changed names?

Maculatus, Ger, Thomas, Alsoran, are you still out there?

Comment

Do mean Thomas of "Thomas' Watersports resource" website?

That's a blast from the past, I think he sold it to Ger? 20 years ago? to focus on his other business and ambitions in local politics.

Comment

Yeah, long time ago. I really liked the basic black and green Wetset forum, which basically was a collection of links to which you could respond.

I forgot the name of this guy ( I think from England) who had website for pants wetting scenes from main stream movies. It was one of my favorites.

Lohegrin, the German inventor of Deepfake technology , is said to have passed away quite some years ago.

Originally posted by leakyhelen View Post
        Do mean Thomas of "Thomas' Watersports resource" website?

That's a blast from the past, I think he sold it to Ger? 20 years ago? to focus on his other business and ambitions in local politics.

Comment

Lohengrin died of lungs cancer, many years ago.

Comment

I miss Lionheart. He was in the military IIRC. I really enjoyed his posts. Wish he'd come back.

Comment

Hi guys, nice to be remembered, thanks Peevert!

i still check in to Wetset from time to time, but sadly I don’t have much time for searching these days. Young family, young business, etc.

It’s still very much my kink of choice though

I do still post on Tumblr from time to time. https://www.tumblr.com/aloo-uk2003

Aloo

Comment

Originally posted by Aloo View Post
                I do still post on Tumblr from time to time. https://www.tumblr.com/aloo-uk2003
                Highly, highly recommended viewing. Your Tumblr is long a favourite of mine and is hands-down, the best curated collection of real-world wetting content out there, bar none.

Thanks for your efforts, finding real content must be like panning for gold...

Comment

Working...
                X