Header ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scare Actors explain the Golden Scare for Halloween: the 2nd Scare.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scare Actors explain the Golden Scare for Halloween: the 2nd Scare.

I was watching a local Belgium talk show, in which they had invited 2 scare actors for Halloween. They were announced by the female host as 2 guests whose job it is to make people pee their pants. To the question: 'does it really happen, that people wet themselves?', they confirmed that this happenes sometimes and that this phenomenon is also scientifically proven. They also explained that there's a special procedure for it, although they did not use this method at the moment. They called it 'The Golden Scare':

When the victims walk in small group, you aim at a the people near the back, because the ones in front are usually the bravest.
    • You chase a woman (sorry, it usually happens to women, they said) into a corner
    • You sort of hang over her until she squats
    • Once she's in a squatting position, you walk away. The woman is relieved, thinks she's save again and relaxes
    • Then you suddenly ran back to her for a 2nd scare. Then, 'it starts to flow', they said.

The interview was kind of interesting as this is a serious job. Personally, I know a handsome Taiwanese woman I work with, who told us she wet her pants in fear at some kind of Halloween event with live actors. She explained she was really scared and was completely exhausted afterwards.

Good luck with it tonight, and post the results of your experiences here!
    Last edited by dalton; October 30, 2022, 11:15 PM.

LOL (beautiful girl by the way)

h**ps://www.tiktok.com/@heathernicol/video/6784822062406995205

halloween2.jpg
    halloween3.jpg
    Last edited by dalton; October 30, 2022, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X