• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you.

Comment

Nice! I like the hot pink panties.

Comment

You can tell from her skin she does it frequently too. Regularly pissed skin has a destinctive slighted (hard to describe.. tanned/pink look with highlights?)
        Nice. You got a ring on her finger? sounds like a keeper.

Comment

Originally posted by Enkil View Post
          Regularly pissed skin has a destinctive slighted (hard to describe.. tanned/pink look with highlights?)
          Now I've heard it all!

Comment

Originally posted by Enkil View Post
            Regularly pissed skin has a destinctive slighted (hard to describe.. tanned/pink look with highlights?)
            It's called diaper rash, a mild case. Easily cleared up with a cream like Cerave or Cetaphil, as long as the wet (or messy) clothing doesn't stay on for too long. A mild sensation of itching or stinging could be a turn-on for some folks. Been there, done that.
            -- AT

Comment

Originally posted by AccidentalTourist View Post

It's called diaper rash, a mild case. Easily cleared up with a cream like Cerave or Cetaphil, as long as the wet (or messy) clothing doesn't stay on for too long. A mild sensation of itching or stinging could be a turn-on for some folks. Been there, done that.
              -- AT
              Not so much a rash, as perhaps the early stages of it, I beleive the effect is actually a chemical reaction with the uric acid and the iron in the skin, it bleaches it slightly, but makes it slightly thicker thus the visual effect.. do it too much and the skin gains a slightly yellow tint, just enough it just gets a little pinker as the skin becomes slightly thicker. I suppose if I wanted to be wierd, I could say it is a bit like the process of curing leather, except in the case of girls the thicker skin is usually a little softer and textured making it a much more tactile feeling to caress.

ye im wierd.

Comment

Working...
              X