Miley Cy. photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miley Cy. photo

Young Miley has often gotten up to some pissy games, some very brazen public ones some a little more discrete. Here is one of the discrete ones.

She distracts the average viewer with the lovely wet t-shirt, when the real star in this photo is the fact she actually wet her shorts for this photo. Also appears to be something on her leg.. as in running down it. Depending how committed she is to this particular kink, I have to find myself wondering what she actually rubbed on her chest to make it wet too - although given she has that certain look to the skin between her legs in her nudes, I imagine she pees herself a lot.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

You hit the nail on the head when you said, "I imagine she pees herself a lot." I think you see what you want to see. She's in a bathroom. That little bit of liquid could very well be water.

Comment

Originally posted by 2prnot2p View Post
      You hit the nail on the head when you said, "I imagine she pees herself a lot." I think you see what you want to see. She's in a bathroom. That little bit of liquid could very well be water.
      Have some faith brother, Shes a big pisser, if you can twist googles arm enough and navigate their moralistic "for our own good" result filtering, she actually gets up to this sort of thing quite a lot, she has more photos pissing in public than some of the girls in wet set. Plus the wet patch seems to follow her panty line.. wonder if there is a higher pixel density version of it.. you know for research purposes..

Comment

Working...
      X