Beach Volleyball Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beach Volleyball Player

Okay, full disclosure: The title of this post is a bit misleading.

This is not about a girl who wet her pants while playing beach volleyball.

But it is a great story written in first person by an Olympic beach volleyball player about an accident she had in school, while wearing a skirt.

And it's a true story.

When I first ran across this, I thought it was a piece of fetish fiction.

Olympic beach volleyball player wets herself in a skirt while in school, during a break between classes.

Seriously?

I mean, c'mon. That's an archetypal fantasy. It's the fucking sequel to the story about the cheerleader who wet herself on the bus trip.

But this thing is real. Sarah Sponcil played beach volleyball in the 2020 Olympic Games in Tokyo. It says so in Wikipedia, so it must be true.

And this is an entry from her blog. It was published on April 21, 2022.

h**ps://tinyurl.com/sspmpihs

Great find!

Comment

Originally posted by Aloo View Post
      Great find!
      I found this with a remarkably mundane Google search. It is a search that has been performed millions of times. But it is one that I have not done in a while. And, y'know, search results change, because new stuff appears online, and the algorithms change, so, I thought, okay, let's try this again.

The Google search was wet her pants in class

I'm not kidding. Sarah's blog is number six in the list of results. But that could change tomorrow or next week.

It is noteworthy that the blog entry does not actually describe an accident in class. But it is nevertheless a highly relevant result.

There were several things that initially led me to suspect that it might be a work of fiction.

There is an economy in how one applies human reasoning to algorithmic search results. In other words, how far down the rabbit hole do you want to go? How much of this stuff is clickbait? How much time are you going to spend chasing search results that are not likely to be what you are looking for?

This is what happens when you have a pervert with too much time on his hands, and graduate-level education in linguistics and communications.

The next search result was an entry from Reddit, by a teacher reporting that a student had "wet their pants yesterday."

Do I really want to spend time drilling down a Reddit thread to find that post? Is the student even female? Is it a high school?

The probability of this search result being relevant to my interests is kinda low, and I did not click on that one.

The search result for Sarah's blog looked like this:

searchresult.png

At first glance, this result looks promising. The title indicates that it is about high school, and the bit of text begins with Sarah.

But the snippet of text is in quotes. And if you read it as dialogue--which is what quote marks usually mean--well, it sounds ridiculous. Yes, sometimes teachers actually do refuse to allow a student to go to the bathroom. That happened to me as a child. And sometimes students actually do wet their pants in class. These things do happen in real life. But that's not something any teacher would actually say, at least not in a modern, English-speaking western country.

(Florida is not a modern, English-speaking western country. It is something else.)

Read as a dialogue between a teacher and student, that excerpt of text sounds like something from an AB/DL fantasy story, and it's completely over the top. The internet is awash in fiction about children named Billy, Sarah, Susie and Tommy, who wet their diapers in school, and that's not what I was looking for LOL.

I almost didn't click on it.

But somehow my personal algorithm gave it enough points, and I thought, okay, let's see what this is.

We now know from reading the blog entry that the text that appeared in the search result was not something that anyone actually said, but rather the narrator's internal monologue, or what she was thinking. (More on that later.)

But when I first saw the web page, I still thought I had stumbled onto a piece of AB/DL fiction. The font and layout of the website are... I dunno, just a little infantile. LOL Even the girl's last name sounded too cute and kinda fake. The page has a childish vibe.

But I had clicked on it, so I started reading, and when I saw the menu in the upper left hand corner, and clicked on the about link, I realized that whatever this was, it was not an AB/DL fiction site.

As for the internal monologue? Well, let's look at that again:

I was telling myself, “Sarah don’t you dare pee right now. It’s lunchtime. You have three more hours of school. Hold it. NOT NOW.”

She was almost certainly not planning to hold it for three hours. It was not about holding it for three hours. It was about holding it long enough to get to a bathroom, so you don't spend the remaining three hours of school in wet pants. And that, of course, is what ultimately happened.

But let's think about what that means.

Does it mean...

that if she had only had, say, half an hour of school left...

that it might have been okay to pee in her pants? As in, not a big deal, this sort of thing happens, just change your clothes when you get home?

The level of detail in the story is magnificent. She gives us an intimate description of the physical and psychological experience of wetting her pants, and the aftermath and consequences.

Is she one of us?

Probably wishful thinking. She's probably just a good writer who is not afraid to share an embarrassing moment from her high school years.

But if you really want to know...

You could always use the contact button on her website to send her a message and tell her how that story is super hot, and how reading it gave you a raging hard-on.

And then ask if her dad spanked her when she got home.

Just kidding. Don't do that.
      Last edited by Lawrence; March 31, 2023, 02:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X