Jessica Hull - ultimate pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vincp40 View Post
    On a different note, I also wonder how long will she get away with it. Worrying thoughts...
    Sooner or later some of her competitors will start noticing - particularly that she also doesn't seem to care about it.
    It takes only one to start badmouthing about her on this, and the media does the rest...
    I'm sure that everyone in racing has already been told by whatever agencies oversee them that panty wetting is a disability and they cannot discuss it / criticize it with the media. Which works out good for us :-)

Comment

Found this one on another site, where they said it came from Instagram...

Good shot from behind, with a visible stream on the back of her legs

Hull_88546720.jpeg

Comment

Originally posted by xxxxx View Post
        I was able to dig up the original source for the photo and have managed to get my grubby mitts on the original file, 3648x5472px

It's too big to upload here (6mB)

Enjoy
        What did you save it with, Photoshop? Sorry, I've co-authored two Official Guides covering Photoshop alternatives. IMO it's overpriced, over rated, and under achieving.

Here it is. 3.7 MB. And I'm sure I could have gotten it smaller with no loss of quality.

Or so I thought. "File exceeds PHP's file-size limit of 2.00 MB". Suggestions?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence View Post
          Found this one on another site, where they said it came from Instagram...

Good shot from behind, with a visible stream on the back of her legs
          If that’s a live stream, she was peeing her pants after the race ended. That would almost have to be intentional.

Comment

Ok so... when is the next championship where we can see Jessica Hull in (wet) action?

Comment

Originally posted by vincp40 View Post
              Ok so... when is the next championship where we can see Jessica Hull in (wet) action?
              Well today she ran a PB at the Diamond League meeting in Florence, new Australian and Oceanic record for the 1500m of 3.57. Finished 3rd behind Faith Kipyegon (who broke the WR) and Laura Muir… a great run by Omo’s favourite athlete.

And she did at all with her customary wet patch.

I swear I have never known so much about elite middle distance women’s running as I do now Jess is involved! Kipyegon is amazing btw, but Jess will always be the GOAT of the Omolympics

Comment

Aha, thanks for the notification!
                Easy to find several youtube clips now of that race, in various languages... with the main focus of course on the sensational Kipyegon.
                So far I found this the best clip, with a jumping Jessica before the race... and a very short glimpse of her after the race, wet and all
                h**ps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4irEu8zHxE

Edit: and, on a further search I found that a Dutch sports TV station over here has been broadcasting the Diamond League as well. Should have paid more attention, I guess So anyway I just watched that back as well
                Last edited by vincp40; June 4, 2023, 10:42 AM.

Comment

I would so love to be on a coed track team with her!

Comment

This photo you can see the obvious streams. Found at that profile on x with many others.

https://x.com/galapag61099545?t=t4yd...PMMJ665Uw&s=09
                    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                    X