Header ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That time hightide took a vacation in Melbourne.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That time hightide took a vacation in Melbourne.

So a few years ago I was running a kink survey and got some interesting answers.
    Anyway, one of them stuck out, as I recognised the people they had encountered. This was before the wider adoption of the internet in Australia, so at the time the person would never have recognised the girls.

So I don't know how many of you are from Melbourne, but back in the 1990's, persisting into the 2000s many of the Alternate nighclubs went unisex before it was fashionable and politically correct. (although ironically enough all the clubs are no longer unisex as far as I am aware, funny how they all claim equality and behave in the exact opposite way now)

This meant as a man regardless of which bathroom you entered you were just as likely to encounter hot women. Some even got so drunk they forgot to close the stall door, and really didn't seem all that concerned if other people watched. Golden era, was the time wetset was most popular too. Around that time there was a trend within teen and early 20 year olds driven in part by articles in cosmo, cleo, playgirl and dolly magazine not to wear knickers in public anymore either.. which made visits to nightclubs all the more interesting at the time, as hot days and warm nights meant a lot of the club going girls had quite short skirts on, and the absurd offended by everything gender trend had not happened yet, and quite a few of them really quite enjoyed making someones finger wet on the dance floor if you get my meaning (not pee)

One club was known as the sports bar, often frequented by the usual buxom blondes and brunettes in cheerleader type attire, and on certain nights.. it would be known as Carmillas with a goth/alt theme.. which would be all girls in leather latex short shirts and garter stockings. It was a small gothic buiilding, two stories, hidden under the raised railway between king and swanston street. (Incidentally king street still has nudie clubs but they are really struggling, maybe go buy a beer and slip a $20 in some girls knickers with a polite pat on the ass to help the local economy LOL) This club existed for years, and may still be there in some form, probably a hipster cafe now. In any case you couldn't use the bathroom without having wall to wall goth and fetish chicks pressed up against you. That was about as exciting as it got..
    however -

There was a better place known as the Chevron Complex, A series of nighclubs in a building the size of a shopping centre. One of these clubs was known as "Freakazoid" and it too had a /very/ unisex toilet policy. (sadly the entire place was shut down, demolished and turned into lame yuppee hipster apartments by the time i heard this story)

So unisex and alternate in fact, that its bathroom had gotten a reputation for being popular for girls to try using the mens urinals for laughs. Like i said - golden age. Also at the time all the girls ACTUALLY ARE girls too.. the tranvestite community had their own club in the complex so the two rarely crossed paths.. moving on..

The story as recounted to me was one young lad had the urge to take a pee, while he was in there a couple of girls, one of vaguely middle eastern appearance, and another of slightly asian appearance, both hot as fuck came in, and giggling the entire time hitched up their decidedly very short skirts and took aim.

This was of course not unusual, however afterwards one of the girls asked some of the cuter guys, including the person recounting the story if they would like to "ring my bell"

The storyteller in this case was the only one couragous enough to actually take her up on the offer, and the bell as it turned out was attached to a small piercing, which went through the girls cliterous hood. She was in fact asking if someone wanted to tickle her clit with the chain. Which considering said vagina was still wet and dripping pee would have been particualy naughty.

For those of you familiar with some of the performers working for hightide, you may recall two girls by the stage name of koko and sahara (i may have spelt that wrong - use "Sahara Knite & Koko" ) if you search enough you will find a video usually titled "hot bed" or "east" or "BUM" or "green"" with both girls, in one wearing a bright pink "wow" panty with that exact chain dangling from her vagina in the video.

The incident at freakazoid apparently occured around the time that video was made, so that gives you a fair idea of what they looked like at the time they decided to go clubbing when visiting Melbourne.

The two girls by the way are very british, and have the most darling perverted british accents, and koko has featured in many if not all of hightides earlier work.

I also seem to recall photos from a shoot where the girls are trying to use a urinal, which may have even occured that same night in that nighclub.

So the ring my bell incident would have been a bit of a behind the scenes sort of thing.
    Last edited by Enkil; June 23, 2023, 12:07 PM.

Melbourne denizen here. That incident sounds like the high water mark for our city when it comes to pee fetish. Keen to be proven wrong, but suspect I might be right.

Comment

Working...
    X