Looking for a very old (2003?) Webshots series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a very old (2003?) Webshots series

I'm looking for an old Webshots (remember that site?) series, which I posted on Wetset, but which I lost due to hard-disk AND backup failure at the same time.

At the time I found the series by coincidence. It featured a +- 21 years old girl who was squatting and peeing on some kind of monument. When I looked closer and to my astonishment, I noticed that her friend, who was standing and laughing behind her had completely peed down her faded jeans. I think this friend was still hoping that nobody would notice her accident at that age.....

The friend was wearing faded jeans, a sexy yellowish tank-top and not to be missed: she was wearing a Mexican sombrero.

Images of real accidents were quite rare in those days (somewhere near 2003, I think) and somehow images of young women having a last real and embarrassing accident, when they do not expect it anymore, are my favorites.

Does anyone remember this series?

I don't remember that story, but I remember Webshots. One of my first memories is a serie from that site, I believe, of a girl on a train trip that pissed her jeans and went to buy new ones (or smthg like that)

Comment

I remember that one too. The blonde girl's jeans were soaked. At the end she showed a plastic bag containing her soaked jeans and panties. It was in a railway or subway station, I think.

I think I lost that series too. If anyone could still find those 2 series and share them again....

Originally posted by lebomar View Post
      I don't remember that story, but I remember Webshots. One of my first memories is a serie from that site, I believe, of a girl on a train trip that pissed her jeans and went to buy new ones (or smthg like that)

Comment

here's the partial set of the one with the girls on the train

https://twitter.com/MackpJoe/status/...659149824?s=20

Comment

Thanks a lot! That was the serie I remember! I hope someone still have the full one!

Comment

Originally posted by lebomar View Post
            Thanks a lot! That was the serie I remember! I hope someone still have the full one!
            That was certainly a classic. It may be almost 20 years old.

The girls were on their way to a Cleveland Browns game. They drove part of the way, and then, presumably to avoid the hassle of traffic and parking, left the car somewhere and took light rail into downtown Cleveland. They may have been drinking before they left, and the girl wet herself on the train on the way to the game. They stopped at a shopping mall so she could buy a new pair of pants.

I lived in central Ohio for about 20 years, and I've been to Cleveland a couple of times. I've ridden the same light rail line, and I have visited the indoor mall where the girl bought a pair of pants.

I probably have the photos somewhere on an external hard drive. I'll hunt for them when I have time.

I am not, by any stretch, laying claim to being the first person to post the photos here in this forum.

However, I did write about the photos here in this forum on September 23, 2012, in a thread started by someone else, titled "Your Favorite Image."

Living in Ohio, and having been on that same rail line and in the same shopping mall, made those photos particularly memorable for me. And I remembered commenting in my post about how it happened in Cleveland. So I was able to quickly find my post from 2012 by performing a search on my username for the keyword Cleveland. The search returned exactly one result. You can see my post from 2012 here:

https://www.wetandmessy.org/forum/ph...7091#post37091

My post contains a link to the original Webshots album, which was still functional in 2012.

The link no longer works, because all the albums were deleted long ago. Webshots is not what it used to be. It evolved into something else.

But this particular album is archived on the Wayback Machine.

The server is slow, and there is an annoying popup ad that appears in the middle of the screen every time you load another page. But it's not malware. It's a benign popup ad that you can simply close.

There are only about a half dozen photos that actually show the wetting and the aftermath.

The wetting begins on page 3 of the album. But I encourage everyone to take a look at the entire album, beginning with page 1. It is well worth the time, even with the slow loading.

It is infinitely more entertaining to see these photos in their original context, with other photos of the same girls throughout the day, as they prepare for the trip to the Browns game.

The best part is that you can read the original captions that actually describe the wetting accident.

If you have severe ADD or just need to blow your load right now, then by all means skip to page 3. But if you do that, you are missing one hell of a ride.

https://web.archive.org/web/20100120...cNqWvM?start=0

With a few arcane and esoteric exceptions...

Once you post something on the internet, you better assume that it is never going to completely go away. It may become harder to find. But it won't completely disappear.

Just something to think about, for anyone who might be planning to run for office LOL

Lawrence

Last edited by Lawrence; July 1, 2023, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Thanks for this post. The site is terrible, difficult to navigate, but it's great that it still exists. If only someone could find the girl with the Sombrero, who posted the pics of her friend, peeing on a monument, but did not say anything about her own accident...

Originally posted by Lawrence View Post

That was certainly a classic. It may be almost 20 years old.

The girls were on their way to a Cleveland Browns game. They drove part of the way, and then, presumably to avoid the hassle of traffic and parking, left the car somewhere and took light rail into downtown Cleveland. They may have been drinking before they left, and the girl wet herself on the train on the way to the game. They stopped at a shopping mall so she could buy a new pair of pants.

https://web.archive.org/web/20100120...cNqWvM?start=0

With a few arcane and esoteric exceptions...

Once you post something on the internet, you better assume that it is never going to completely go away. It may become harder to find. But it won't completely disappear.

Just something to think about, for anyone who might be planning to run for office LOL

Lawrence

Comment

I managed to save the images from web.archive.org, which was not easy...

503184756QqRYcy_ph.jpg
                503189290qvKTnJ_ph.jpg
                503191933PryfXp_ph.jpg
                503191822ocDHDM_ph.jpg

503191432KJrvIb_ph.jpg
                Attached Files
                Last edited by dalton; July 2, 2023, 04:45 AM.

Comment

503191824HdyMUq_ph.jpg
                  503191735hsDvaO_ph.jpg
                  503191940RseNux_ph.jpg
                  503191434NaAmEy_ph.jpg
                  503191943fUjrPB_ph.jpg
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by dalton; July 2, 2023, 04:47 AM.

Comment

Thanks a lot!!! That's terrific!

Comment

Working...
                    X