Header ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two youtube DUI arrest videos of interest. (2nd one must see)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two youtube DUI arrest videos of interest. (2nd one must see)

Search YT video titles: Busted for DUI - Pinellas Park, Florida - September 9, 2022
    Young woman suddenly gets urge to pee during dui field sobriety test, with vocal pleas to be taken to a bathroom, cute crotch grabbing and mention of wetting when the hand cuffs go on.

(2nd video very visible tight jeans soaking)

When Strippers Go Wild: Drunken Stripper's Reckless Hit & Run & Assault!

Attractive, very drunk, unfortunately also very belligerent and irritating girl arrested for dui hit & run has partially pissed her tight jeans in the back of a cop car during ride to the county jail (shown as she exits the car), she then proceeds to nonchalantly fully let loose standing at the jail door waiting for admittance (completely soaking her jeans), all the while continuing to be abusive to the cop.
    She's led inside leaving a puddle and wet footprints behind her where she continues to be abusive, aggressive and needing to be restrained as is quite usual with these cases.
    Best arrest wetting i have seen.

Epic find! Wow she soaked em!

Comment

Wow, I didn't think there was anything on Youtube anymore except teen girls telling stories about that time they wet their pants in school when they were nine years old or something LOL

Comment

Great find! Here's the cut-out, the wet jeans part, from 20:47 minutes to 04:28 minutes. I agree: Attractive, very drunk, unfortunately also very belligerent and irritating

when strippers go wild drunken strippers reckless hit & run & assault!_cut.mp4

69.3 MB 00:04:28 1280 x 720

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mg3qfn

when strippers go wild drunken strippers reckless hit & run & assault!_cut_cut01.jpg
        when strippers go wild drunken strippers reckless hit & run & assault!_cut_cut02.jpg
        when strippers go wild drunken strippers reckless hit & run & assault!_cut_cut03.jpg

Originally posted by MatMan80 View Post
        When Strippers Go Wild: Drunken Stripper's Reckless Hit & Run & Assault![/B]
        Attractive, very drunk, unfortunately also very belligerent and irritating girl arrested for dui hit & run has partially pissed her tight jeans in the back of a cop car during ride to the county jail (shown as she exits the car), she then proceeds to nonchalantly fully let loose standing at the jail door waiting for admittance (completely soaking her jeans), all the while continuing to be abusive to the cop.
        She's led inside leaving a puddle and wet footprints behind her where she continues to be abusive, aggressive and needing to be restrained as is quite usual with these cases.
        Best arrest wetting i have seen.

Comment

New dui wetting

Woman arrested for dui after a car accident, starts off as an emotional drunk, but by the time she gets to the station she's a full on crazy drunk, her quietest period happens to be when she sits on the floor an silently pees her pants with a big puddle forming around her, she then goes full crazy again and starts rolling around in the puddle ensuring that her whole body is soaked in pee and causing maximum problems for the officers transporting her to jail.

Bodycam DUI Arrest - Crazy Drunk Woman Lays in Her Own Puddle of Pee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrEOdDPL--w&t=2177s

Comment

https://youtu.be/lVfKhk4OE7A?si=Caxxm3Vkeen6a1Am

start at about 8:30

Comment

Originally posted by Razz View Post
              This looks interesting, and she's hot. But most of the video is blurred, and it is almost two hours. At 8:30, I could not see any indication of wetting. Have not watched the whole thing yet; flipped through it a bit, and did not see any wetness anywhere. Is there any interesting dialogue? Does she ask for the bathroom or something?

Even if there is no clear evidence of a wetting, I actually find these videos interesting. I like watching hot girls get arrested, handcuffed, searched and ordered around by cops. (LOL) But I don't have an hour and 45 minutes of free time right now LOL

Can you give any additional details about what we are supposed to see in this video?

Comment

I think there might be a faint stain on her clothes, because when she steps out of the car, and you can see her full body, the police officer asks her if she has urinated herself. The woman confirmed it. She says she was trapped in her car, and she had to pee, so she just let go.

Comment

Agree with ed2 on the faint stain, and if you have the audio on where Razz suggested, she owns up to the whole thing.

This latest vid prompted me to go on a deep dive - I realized that if I just use a browser extension to search the comments of these endless bodycam videos I can quickly determine if they're of interest without having to actually watch all these videos myself, which would be impossible. I've already found like 15-20 videos this way - and that's just videos where the woman actually wets herself (sometimes visibly, sometimes only knowable because they announce that they've done it), not the even more endless selection of videos where women are vocally desperate to pee. Eventually I'll make a followup post with links, but you'll have to be patient because there are so many already and probably more to come. Here's just one of my favorites so far:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us5tgjwcB_4

She's already wet herself when she leaves the car, but you could easily not notice if you aren't looking for it. Once you see it though, you realize she's soaked. At 17:30, the officer finally brings it up and she admits that she peed herself.

As an aside, I do feel pretty bad for a lot of the people in these videos. It would suck to have your lowest moment put up on youtube for a mob of keyboard warriors to mock you, seemingly not realizing that they're doing the equivalent of celebrating dunking on a 4 year old with a plastic hoop. But it is what it is, and it's certainly convenient for our interests.

Comment

Working...
                  X