MMA fighter gets choked untill her bladder empties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMA fighter gets choked untill her bladder empties

Start at 2:32. Does anyone know anything about this sport? Is this real and is it normal in this sport to choke someone until she looses bladder control? The fighter in the pale blue shorts looks unsympathetic and mean to me.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WMMA/commen...rk_vs_thaiany/

It’s a brutal sport that’s for sure, but everyone knows the deal when they sign up. If you’re losing, you have the option to tap out, but tbh that choke hold was particularly severe and the fact she was in it for so long without tapping out and then lost her bladder at the end suggests she may have choked unconscious. But the referee is there to keep everyone as safe as possible.

TBH I’m actually surprised as how few wettings there are in MMA, given how many chokes there are. It’s not a fear reaction, it’s a physical reaction.

Comment

Originally posted by dalton View Post
      Start at 2:32. Does anyone know anything about this sport? Is this real and is it normal in this sport to choke someone until she looses bladder control? The fighter in the pale blue shorts looks unsympathetic and mean to me.
      Too bad the girl in the blue shorts didn't pee, it would have showed up better! She was a little wet, but I think that was sweat.

It's called Mixed Martial Arts, to me it's kind of like watching a (bad) bar fight. Not a lot of excitement. Most people tap out when they're in trouble (tap their hand on the floor mat, ending the fight. But she wouldn't give up! I think she was losing consciousness or lost consciousness when the referee stopped it and she peed. Never seen this before in MMA, but I usually don't watch it.

Weird thing is, in a stripper bar, all the guys turn away from the strippers to watch two guys fight. I never understood that.

Comment

Working...
      X