Climate change protesters wearing diapers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Climate change protesters wearing diapers

Climate change protesters sometimes spend hours on the road or chain themselves during actions. They sometimes spend long periods of time in a police bus without access to toilets. How do they go to the toilet? I have found 2 instances where climate protesters state they wear a diaper during their protest.

A female protester in her fifties:

'Diaper on
    Wendy always puts a diaper on during actions. "If the group gets rounded up, you end up on a big city bus, but you don't have access to a toilet. And a diaper is also more comfortable on the hard asphalt," she says with a broad grin.'

And at an action where protesters chained themselves high in the air at an airport:

'Your diaper is your best friend.'

I also found a video where Greta Thunberg is taken away by police. What do you think? Is she wearing?

greta thunberg01.jpg
    greta thunberg02.jpg

It looks like that could be a diaper. But its hard to tell. I've seen girls who wear full back panties but look bulky like diapers. There a many more instances where women have confessed to wearing diapers. Times Square on New Years Eve and Taylor Swift concerts spring to mind.

Comment

That honestly looks like it very well could be a diaper under her pants. In fact, I would be quite surprised to find out it wasn’t. I’ve seen more than my fair of women wearing diapers under their pants on instagram and I have to say their diaper bulge is identical to Greta’s in this photo.

Comment

Well that’s one way to cure me of a diaper kink. I don’t think I could imagine someone less attractive to wear one!

Comment

I think you're overreacting, Aloo

Comment

Can confirm it’s been several days and I still have the kink. Not even Greta can break it

Comment

Working...
            X