X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victoria's Secret. Wink?

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...lery-1.1198605 photo 14

Originally posted by nonobadpony
    Ahhh Haah. . . very good find!!! That is definitely some pee or sweat for sure!

Comment

It's not a Napolean shadow, because it shows up in both angles... either she peed or she's just happy to see me.

Comment

Interesting one. I agree it is npt shaddow but I also can't believe it would be body fluid either because these girls don't wear their outfits for any length of time. It's outfit on, final check, walk on, walk off, outfit off again.

So something doesn't make sense, but I find it highly unlikely she peed herself. It could even be part of the pattern of the underwear?

Aloo

Comment

rushed onto stage like fergie was?? desperate to pee oh no a little leak?

Comment

That underwear is a little bit shear...could be the girl's pubic hair showing as a visibly darker area?

Comment

Originally posted by quietpr11
              That underwear is a little bit shear...could be the girl's pubic hair showing as a visibly darker area?

No one has pubic hair any more, surely? (no one under about 50 anyway).

Comment

Originally posted by Percival

No one has pubic hair any more, surely? (no one under about 50 anyway).
                That may be the dumbest thing I've seen said all week. Sorry dude...but no everyone likes the exact thing that you do.

Comment

That may be the dumbest thing I've seen said all week. Sorry dude...but no everyone likes the exact thing that you do.
                  What's my personal preference have to do with anything?

An underwear model is not going to have pubic hair.

Comment

Those models are so busy with costume changes they don't have time to use the potty. I venture to say she peed herself and just kept going. . . after all that's what a pro does. They keep going and pretend nothing happened.

Lizz

Comment

Originally posted by MissPiss
                      Those models are so busy with costume changes they don't have time to use the potty. I venture to say she peed herself and just kept going. . . after all that's what a pro does. They keep going and pretend nothing happened.

Lizz
                      They would also be fired and have the cost of the garment taken out of their pay, not to mention they'd be ripped to shreds in the media. It's nice to have imaginations guys but this is a shadow.
                      Last edited by georgewt; November 17, 2012, 10:50 AM.

Comment

What's my personal preference have to do with anything?

An underwear model is not going to have pubic hair.
                        If you'd said "no UNDERWEAR MODEL would have pubic hair"...that would have been a valid counter argument. You said NO ONE under 50 would have pubic hair and possessed a shocked face while saying it, as the concept of pubic hair existing was offensive to you. I happen to like pubic hair and I know MANY who would agree...and hey...it might even include underwear models and their fans.

Comment

as the concept of pubic hair existing was offensive to you.
                          Pubic hair is pretty disgusting.

Comment

What????

Pubic hair is pretty disgusting.
                            Is this the way the younger set actually think of pubic hair these days?? I know that the trend is to shave it all away, but I didn't think there was anyone that totally conditioned by modern society as to believe that pubic hair was disgusting.... I find the lack of it quite disgusting as it looks like an adult woman is attempting to look like a baby, which is just so wrong on so many levels for me.

The idea that anyone things pubic hair is disgusting is really sad.

Comment

I agree, Lloyd !
                              Any guy who thinks female pubic hair is disgusting should be forced to shave his own

Comment

Working...
                              X