Wet bum youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wet bum youtube

A short clip of a girl in a Miami night club with wet shorts....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LINu0xcEtG8

Originally posted by inyourpants
    A short clip of a girl in a Miami night club with wet shorts....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LINu0xcEtG8
    Short but so sweet in watching this short clip .

Thanks, for posting this . Hope you find others like it to add to it .

Dusty Harold

Comment

Short, but really hot. I wonder how often this takes place as I observed a scene like this myself.

I'd like to know: Is it an adult form of what happens when children feel a growing need to pee but do not want to interrupt playing?

Did this girl in the night club just hold it in as long as she could, then decide to pee in her pants because she did not want to leave her seat?

Or is it that she simply did not care, say, as alcohol let her feel dizzy and reduced her control?

In everyday life, hardly an incident is viewed as more embarrassing than peeing one's pants in public. But, on the contrary, this night club girl behaves as if saying "Come on, it's not a big deal". (Or does she tacitly assume nobody will notice?)

Hot... I wish I knew what goes through her mind when she lets this happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Omo Rashi
        Hot... I wish I knew what goes through her mind when she lets this happen.
        Alcohol + any drugs taken = reduced social awareness, inhibition, self conciousness and, if particularly drunk, reduced physical control.

Comment

Some Women Don't Mind

This u tube is very hot. I swear, some women are OK with wetting their pants. It never hurts to use alcohol to release a few inhibitions though.

Never see women who've wet their pants anymore but, I sure used to. Maybe I just need to get out more. I remember that depending where you were was everything. Some places not in a million years other places not so unusual.

Comment

gone, did someone save?

Comment

Removing this clip because it "violated the policy on nudity or sexual content" represents a new low in YT censorship. I guess they'll pull all clips that show a female derriere because some men get exicted by looking at them. Absolutly Draconian!!

Comment

Does anyone have a copy of this they could put on sendspace?

Ta
                Aloo

Comment

Aloo, here you go:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7f9l8w

Comment

Thanks Patches, much appreciated. How that got pulled from youtube, who knows!!

Aloo

Comment

Working...
                    X