Header ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My wife pees her pants for me all the time :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife pees her pants for me all the time :)

Hey guys, WC here, just posting a message about how great it is to have a wife who is willing to indulge me on a regular basis...
    We have a simple arrangement: I give her a foot or back massage, and she pees her pants for me
    We do it quite often, and occasionally i snap some pics or take a video..... but the lighting is bad in our bedroom so it never turns out At least my still camera has a flash.......
    I am more than happy to share or exchange pics, but its very hard to do it using email on my phone. if anyone uses yahoo or some other chat program, ill be happy to share that way.

You're a lucky guy. I've given my wife thousands of back and foot rubs but have never gotten her to wet her pants for me. How did you brooch that subject with her?

Comment

Video would be nice! ))))))

Comment

Originally posted by kapulas
        You're a lucky guy. I've given my wife thousands of back and foot rubs but have never gotten her to wet her pants for me. How did you brooch that subject with her?
        well she just asked me one day..... she had exes in the past before who were into it so i guess she could tell

Comment

Also

My Wife pees for me to. Lots of times. In her jeans. It's great.

Comment

Hi

I have lots of pics of my Gf wetting herself and would share too. What is your yahoo ID ?

Comment

a bodde@yahoo.de

remove the space and it is .DE not .COM

Comment

My boyfriend and I don't live together but he comes over to spend the weekend or else I go to his house. It has been about a year since I stayed dry all weekend long!!! It's a wonderful, precious, and very sexy part of our foreplay.

Comment

Originally posted by Maria
                  My boyfriend and I don't live together but he comes over to spend the weekend or else I go to his house. It has been about a year since I stayed dry all weekend long!!! It's a wonderful, precious, and very sexy part of our foreplay.
                  Maria ,
                  I agree with you on that point that pee play between a couple makes for very good fore play before the actually sex takes place .

Fore play is important in a relationship . To get everything warmed up for what will come next ! !

Without having some pee play before hand . Is like putting the horse before the carriage , so to speak of .

Nothing gets moving without it first . To start a evening of Great sex off quite right ! !

Dusty Harold

Comment

Working...
                  X