utube...she's enjoying herself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• utube...she's enjoying herself

Girl keeps on dancing while her wetspot is filmed, she looks like she's still bulging. It's 6 months old, but I haven't seen it before:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7yIj1Kukfs

Thanks.

For the benefit of regulars (i.e. crazy people like me who check here every day), this was posted here several weeks ago.

Comment

That's amazing. She knows she's pissing herself. She just doesn't care. I think I'm in love.

Comment

Though the video wasn't that good on seeing the wet patch on that girls shorts I must admit that the girl must have been enjoying the experience as she danced .

Otherwise , she might have been drunk to the point of not caring about what she was doing or knowing what was happening to her on that dance floor .

The camera didn't stay focused on her very well . Plus the lighting wasn't good enough either to help in highlighting the area of her wet crotch very well .

Still a good find there . Appreciate your effort at finding this one and posting it on here .

Dusty Harold

Comment

Interesting find. A well-built, pretty adult "dancing" at a concert with a pee stain on her butt has to be ecstatic, drunk or stoned.

She's too old to be ecstatic on accout of the music--a phenomenon among young girls during Elvis's shows in the 50's and British rock shows in the 60's.

Her dancing is totally off beat, and she's oblivious to being filmed. I'm voting for shit-face drunk.

Comment

Im voting for drunk, dumb but still aware of her wet pants, just being in an oblivious state, never giving in to the shame part of it, which can give you quite a buzz. I think she knows she's wet but just not how big the stain is..

I ve found myself in that position more than one time in my college days when clubbing. But I never just went on dancing like that, or maybe I just don't remember it being so obvious. I did it mainly because it smelled so nice and so very naughty

Some of my friends knew I liked being alittle pissy down there, I got off on people possibly smelling the drying pee on me.
            But it slowly got out of hand upto the point sex mostly ended up in drama, and anticlimax, because I was so into that one thing, nothing else could really turn me on. I was looking for pure kinky scenarios, like meeting someone who's into it aswell just by the smell. In my fantasies I often imagined her doing exactly what I was doing, so it's like pretending you're her, but then when you are about to come you imagine yourself pulling her panties aside sliding it in...

Anyway this girl looks like she's not around friends and no toilets are anywhere near, so what's a girl to do than just make the best of it.
            The risk with wetting is always the path of no return, an that can be liberating!
            This is the kind of scene for me to get my imagination going, I just spice it up in my head, making up a story about her doing it on purpose,
            just make the best of it :P

Comment

I'm sure she was drunk, but she wasn't unconscious drunk, she knew she was pissing herself, she just didn't care. And that's what I liked about it.

Comment

I always have always looked for wet spots on women's crotches and butts. So, yes, I thought this clip was sexy too. As far as the odor, I also find it stimulating and getting a gal who's peed her pants into bed has provided me many times with an extra dose of arousal. If I'd seen a cute gal with a wet bottom dancing in front of me during my concert-going days, I would have ogled her for sure and gone all out to hook up with her.

We don't know, however, whether this woman peed her shorts intentionally or unaware as a result of being inebriated and bouncing around with the music. If the latter, she may not have known at the time; but, in the end, does it really matter?

Comment

im gonna go with the possibility that she had done some ecstacy..... would explain the erratic dancing

Comment

Working...
                  X