Humor with a view

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humor with a view

Browsing mindlessly, I happened to find this clip on YT. It's not new, but I don't recall seeing it elsewhere on these pages.

Check out the gal in shorts--not likely the result of wetting but intriguing nonetheless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...GKhm_mdZw&NR=1

Many jeans are darker in the crotch. It's just the way they're bleached.

Comment

Two questions about bleached jeans:

So what if they're dyed?
      Why would a gal wear them knowing it appears she peed her pants?

I 'll answer the first by saying it attracts a long leer by those of us who like to look at women's crotches and butts for signs of wetting.

Maybe a female reader can answer the aecond.

Comment

Originally posted by PP1
        Two questions about bleached jeans:

So what if they're dyed?
        Why would a gal wear them knowing it appears she peed her pants?

I 'll answer the first by saying it attracts a long leer by those of us who like to look at women's crotches and butts for signs of wetting.

Maybe a female reader can answer the aecond.
        Perhaps its related to why many women wear black pants - you can't see the wetness so easily. If the jeans already look wet because of the dye pattern, then it will be harder to see if they really are.

Comment

It always boggles the mind the high amount of wishful thinking that goes on. I don't think 90% of fully continent women are considering urine in any context when they buy a pair of pants, and that's being ridiculously liberal. It's a niche fetish, guys. No need to play it up.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
            It always boggles the mind the high amount of wishful thinking that goes on. I don't think 90% of fully continent women are considering urine in any context when they buy a pair of pants, and that's being ridiculously liberal. It's a niche fetish, guys. No need to play it up.
            Wiseguy, yes, it is a niche fetish, the prevalence of which is debatable, when you consider so many women are into it. However, the consideration of urine when buying pants is actually quite common. Many women will only wear black because it hides wetness. The idea that women purchase jeans that already look peed may not be that way out. You're only looking at it from the point of view of it being a fetish, but women who need to hide wetness aren't doing so because of any fetish, they just want to avoid as much embarrassment as possible.

Comment

Working...
            X