Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article on how women can pee standing

http://otoh.org/mirror/restrooms.org/standing.html

May be a repost. Interesting stories of girls peeing in urinals, sometimes standing next to the guys. Now why can't I see that?

There has been several articles on the inter net over time . That have given out information on how girls / women can pee standing up . by spreading their lips of their pussies and flexing forward as they pee . Thus directing the stream outward . With practice a Girl / Woman can perfect this very well in doing so .

I happen to correspond with a Sexy woman called , Miss Piss , Miss Piss .com website has quite a few video clips of her peeing standing up in different locations in public view ! ! That of in private as well .! !

Plus one where she pees into a men's urinal with a couple of men watching her do it ! ! Standing on either side of her as she's peeing ! ! Her aim is right on

True it takes practice to perfect the ability to pee standing up . Though I can see the advantage of learning to do so very important for a woman to know and perform it .

Dusty Harold

Comment

Working...
    X