Public Wetting Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public Wetting Experience

After seeing some posts on other peoples experiences, I thought I would share one that I had a couple weeks ago.

Some background info, I am a 24 year old male, and this was the first time I wet in public. I went to a college campus during mid day, wearing lighter jeans and a shirt that wouldn't hide my accident at all.

I wanted to try and stage so I had an accident while asking a pretty girl where a nearby bathroom was, but didn't have the courage. What I did do however, was wet myself in empty hallway in one of the buildings, which left a wet patch from my crotch to just past my knees, easily noticeable even from a distance what happened. I then walked throughout the campus (large campus, I spent probably 20-30 minutes walking around) in my wet pants, and tried to look down at my accident whenever I passed someone to make it more noticeable to them what I had done.

I was somewhat disappointed in the reactions I got, I am mainly turned on by the embarrassment and reaction of others to my wetting, and for the most part people would quickly glance down at my crotch and then continue walking without any reaction whatsoever. There were a couple of girls that gave me a somewhat disgusted, fisheye look. And one girl who I passed, who did a double take at my accident, and then when I passed turned to her friend, laughed and said "did you see that"

Anyways, it was pretty exciting. Has anyone else ever tried anything similar?

I feel sorry for the janitor that had to clean up the puddle of piss you left in the hallway.

Comment

Originally posted by burningblood97
      I feel sorry for the janitor that had to clean up the puddle of piss you left in the hallway.
      So true!
      It always amazes me that some people are so totally oblivious to the negative effects that their fun has on total strangers just doing their daily jobs.
      So COMPLETELY self-centered!
      Stage a wetting OUTSIDE, on grass or pavement! Same thrill for you, but some innocent stranger doesn't have to CLEAN UP AFTER YOU!!
      So there, dammit- Vic

Comment

To clarify, I was very conscientious to not leave any sort of puddle or mess to clean up. I didn't go that much.

Comment

To do a wetting in public . Where's there's a chance of being caught at it , this being what thrills / arouses most people in trying this .

Though I wet myself , for pleasure in private and have no desire to do it in public view . Where there's a really good chance of being caught in the act of peeing ! ! Thus most likely offending some one or that of being Humiliated by being caught . This too is what thrills / arouses some people in trying this .

Well and good for them , but , show respect to others in being somewhat tidy in having wetting fun in public . Make sure that your puddle won't cause a person to slip and fall . Due to the fact that they had to step in it . Whether or not they noticed it and can avoid it if possible .

Better to have peed in a area less traveled or have your puddle drain away or be absorbed , ex . carpet / grass , just some words of observation from someone on the problems . Those face . When wetting for pleasure in a public area .
          Last edited by Dusty Harold; February 22, 2013, 02:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vic
            So true!
            It always amazes me that some people are so totally oblivious to the negative effects that their fun has on total strangers just doing their daily jobs.
            So COMPLETELY self-centered!
            Stage a wetting OUTSIDE, on grass or pavement! Same thrill for you, but some innocent stranger doesn't have to CLEAN UP AFTER YOU!!
            So there, dammit- Vic
            An example of why this forum doesn't get so many posts anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by mysteron
              An example of why this forum doesn't get so many posts anymore.
              No it isn't.

Comment

Stupid....

It is STUPID this turned into a post about puddles in hallways and janitors... I am SO sick of reading those replies. Get off your high horse.

And yes, these attitude IS why less posts are made... I have had a few sightings lately of wet women and even some pictures -- but have felt like not posting them simply do to the attitudes of many like above.

Oh and as I always try to do in these rare replies I make -- THANK YOU OP for sharing your experience with us!

Comment

Working...
                X