Great pic (at least I think so)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great pic (at least I think so)

I'm supprised out of the thousands of people at the concert, only one took a pic that ended up being posted.

http://t.co/XIxgeKx7o4

Very nice. From a Maroon 5 concert, the same band that was playing in the concert wetting you posted in Aloo's thread below.

Comment

That's funny, I didn't notice that. They say the women go wild for the lead singer...i guess it's true.

Comment

PERFECT! great find, thanks!

Comment

Great pic tks

Comment

I have to say , That's A Great Phto ! ! Both bottom and down both legs were soaked very well by that girl ! !

it reminded me of the time I saw the Rolling Stones , perform in Dallas , Texas , U.S.A. , so many years sgo in the Cotton Bowl , there . That I at that time , in my late 29's , did see a few women do just that while standing in the crowded stadium ! Watching & listening to Mick & the Boys play the songs that made them famous all over the world for in what they played ! ! That of what they made young women do while watching the band on the stage ! !

Very Good Find , Stevem ! Appreciate it for sharing it and posting it here as well .

Thank You ,

Dusty Harold

Comment

I agree. Great photo. Love these types of accidents where they keep putting it off until the decision is made for them.

Comment

Wow! Fabulous photo - one of the best concert wetting pics I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by wetfan
                  I agree. Great photo. Love these types of accidents where they keep putting it off until the decision is made for them.
                  Or maybe it was like the photographer implied. Maybe she made a conscious decision to pee her pants versus missing any of the concert.

Comment

Originally posted by Peevert
                    Or maybe it was like the photographer implied. Maybe she made a conscious decision to pee her pants versus missing any of the concert.

I agree. She's just like the kid playing in the yard with her friends that doesn't want to miss anything. I'll just pee my pants and act like nothing happened and nobody will even notice.

Comment

Working...
                    X