New Chat Room!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Chat Room!

I opened a new chat room since there are so few left. And, yes it will work with mobile devices like smart phones. Another poster mentioned he couldn't chat at The Pool's room on his phone. On this one, there is a link at the upper left of the page that says, "Mobile." Simply click that.

CHAT ROOM:
    http://www.chatzy.com/55093608649563

NOTE: I hope the Mods don't delete this post. I assure you that it's not meant as spam. Thanks.

Thanks to those of you who have stopped by the room. However, we need more chatters, so please visit often and...tell your friends! Sincere thanks.

Comment

Some folks have expressed their frustration that chatters are not in the room at the same time. One even said, "This room has potential but I'm sick of chatters not arriving here at the same time." Or something to that effect.

I'm so sorry, but I have no control over who enters or when. I'll keep it going for the long-term in hopes of it someday taking off. That would be nice.

In the meanwhile, email anyone you know who might be interested in chatting. That's really all I can suggest. That, and check in often. Also, you can set it for audio alert, minimize the window, and surf in a new window. Then, you'll hear an alert when someone enters the room.

Let's make it work! Thanks again to those who keep trying. I truly appreciate it.

Comment

I think that was me I'm peelover94 over on there

Comment

Last thing I forgot to say about the chat room. You can post links there as you do here on this board. Hopefully that'll get some more people there. Well, one can hope. LOL!

Comment

Working...
          X