History of Golden Showers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• History of Golden Showers

I came across this and thought it was quite interesting. It's worth reading.

"The golden shower was a practice already in place in ancient Greece (One also wonders if there are practices that were not already in place in ancient Greece.) And did you know that the prostitutes of ancient Greece (at least those who practiced this kind of game) had prohibition of eating asparagus because of the bad taste that it gives to the urine?

In mythology, Zeus wanting to seduce Danae and knowing his particular inclinations, he pissed on her, some translators stuck then turned his golden shower into a shower of gold.

There is also the use of the golden shower in old books in Japanese that recommend to stay healthy, a little glass of piss in the morning at sunrise, and that's for the day. All text related to this practice is called the urotherapy."

2prnot2p ,
    Quite interesting about that type of subject . I have read other accounts on other websites concern the practice and the History of where Golden Showers were first known or have been heard of .

I'm intrigued and must delve more into this subject . Since you had brought it back into the light of day to be discussed among every one that enjoys that activity

Thanks , for sharing and starting a thread on it here .

Dusty Harold

Comment

Thanks for the nice comments, Harold.

I also heard that pee can cure Athlete's Foot. I'm not sure if that's a myth or not. But, one old episode of 'Two and a Half Men' mentioned it. Charlie Sheen said, "The drug companies don't want you to know about it because it's free!"

Does anyone know if this is true? I've never had Athlete's Foot, but I'm always looking for natural cures.

Comment

Originally posted by 2prnot2p
        Thanks for the nice comments, Harold.

I also heard that pee can cure Athlete's Foot. I'm not sure if that's a myth or not. But, one old episode of 'Two and a Half Men' mentioned it. Charlie Sheen said, "The drug companies don't want you to know about it because it's free!"

Does anyone know if this is true? I've never had Athlete's Foot, but I'm always looking for natural cures.
        2prnot2p ,

Yes it's a cure . Since I have done it on my feet . Since I used to swim a great deal . That a fellow swimmer mentioned it to me . When I had developed it at one time . It works quite well ! !

Plus it feels so warm flowing down either leg to my feet ! !
        You might try it to see how it works for you .

Dusty Harold

Comment

Working...
        X