Header ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any decent sightings from St. Pat's day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any decent sightings from St. Pat's day?

I hung around a few places last night but alas. even the middle aged overweight ones apparently made it without wetting themselves. I kept hoping that a nice looking young woman would have a few too many green beers and end up yellowing her pants but never saw anything. Anybody have better luck?

Nothing while we were out, but stopped at a coffee shop on the way home (about 2am) and saw a drunk lady stumble out of the bathroom with a pretty large pee stain on her jeans.

Comment

Originally posted by kapulas
      I hung around a few places last night but alas. even the middle aged overweight ones apparently made it without wetting themselves. I kept hoping that a nice looking young woman would have a few too many green beers and end up yellowing her pants but never saw anything. Anybody have better luck?

Unfortunately not, despite living in a college town I rarely catch anything. Just my luck I guess. However, I applaud your use of the term "yellowing" as I have said this many times but it is seldom used even within this community of like minded folks. I love a good yellowing!

Comment

I saw one sighting on my adventures this weekend.. snapped a few pix too, will post them some day at the boards. Just a lady with blue jeans on and a dirty wet spot in the back like she peed sitting in the grass/dirt or something spot was probably around 6" to 8" around... did a LOT of looking and that was the only for sure one I saw -- saw a few small spots/stains that could have been leakage but nothing worth a picture or too much more thought... For there being one million people and only 430 potties for the parade itself I am sure there were many many I never saw (I saw a few dances in line that showed people just about to lose it though)...

Comment

Seems like a big letdown everywhere. The weather completly ruined what is usually a huge celebration in the college town near where I lived. I managed to see a hot young chick crotch holding in line but alas some prick dude let her go in front of him so she made it.

Comment

Working...
          X