Peeing in the pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peeing in the pool

So in addition to all the other things I like about women peeing (in their pants, diapers, etc) I kind of have a big thing for women peeing in the pool, or lake or ocean or whatever. Does anybody have a good stockpile of stories and/or pictures,videos related to this?

I like it a lot because it's something someone might do of their own will, and might even enjoy it in a way, despite not having a fetish for it.

sivo ,
    Check out the back pages for threads pertaining to this particular activity . You might find something of interest in what you are looking for . There are several threads both in this forum and the photo boards listed below on the message board menu page .

Good Luck , with your search for what you like to read or view on here .

Dusty Harold

Comment

This is pretty common. My boyfriend Richard worked for about 5 years in Hawaii, and all the surf chicks pee in their board shorts.

Think of it this way -- It takes a great deal of strength to paddle out a quarter of a mile into the open Pacific. Are you likely to paddle back into shore, then struggle to paddle out again, just because you need to pee?

Never. You only come into shore if you are riding on a wave.

One day Richard was with a gal he knew, just a friend really, and they were at a remote beach that you could approach only on foot, thus no bathrooms. They were sitting there with other people milling around on the beach and she said, "I really need to pee. Do you mind if I just do what I gotta do?" He said, "Go ahead," and she did. They were sitting close to the water in wet sand and her shorts were already soaked from swimming, so no one noticed a thing as she flooded her board shorts. When she saw how uncomfortable he was getting, she said: "Did that give you a hard-on, or what?"

He admitted that it did. She just laughed out loud.

Like I said, they were just friends, but she was nearly forty, an experienced gal without a lot of inhibitions, and she thought it was amusing that she had given him such a big hard-on.

Obviously not the first time she had pulled that stunt or encountered that kind of reaction.

Comment

Maria, that is a great story! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Comment

Yes, thank you! That's exactly the sort of thing I love to read about. Something about already being wet or swimming just changes people's minds about this sort of thing. I especially love it when the lady doesn't have a kink for it, but likes/doesn't mind to do it anyhow in these sorts of situations. It's a huge fantasy of mine to be in the situation you just described.

Comment

Maria ,
            I , too enjoyed reading about what you have posted on this thread . I really appreciate that you shared such an experience about your B/F . Very interesting occurrence that's common place most often . When the need to go arises .

Thank You , It was good ! !

Dusty Harold

Comment

Thanks. My bf doesn't come here very often, he's the outdoor type rather than an Internet type, but I did tell him how much you all liked his story, so he added an important detail.

Because she was dripping wet from surfing, the baggy shorts kept sagging down around her hips and he could see that she was wearing white cotton panties underneath, which he says made him "twice as hard" as he would normally be.

The part I always found unusual was that she asked him if he had a hard-on, even though he was just a casual friend, and the fact that she didn't seem surprised that wet pants made him hard. He replied that she had a really slutty reputation, lots of boyfriends, and that there was very little, if anything, that could shock or surprise her.

By the way, she was born to the islands and Filipina.

Comment

The part I always found unusual was that she asked him if he had a hard-on, even though he was just a casual friend,

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that it was CLEARLY obvious to her that he had a hard-on, but just wanted the fun of asking and getting him to answer!!!
                Best Wishes!- Vic

Comment

Originally posted by Maria
                  Because she was dripping wet from surfing, the baggy shorts kept sagging down around her hips and he could see that she was wearing white cotton panties underneath, which he says made him "twice as hard" as he would normally be.
                  Yep, that does it for me too!! Wet shorts are nothing, peeing in them nothing, to me. Peeing in the white cotton panties underneath them, now THAT'S really erotic. That's what would have got me going if I were him!! What a wonderful image, the white cotton with light gold pouring gushing through them. Mmmmmmm.

Comment

I go frequently to the beach with a friend who pees her bathingsuit all the time, in the ocean and in the shower stalls and one time there were no shower stalls and the sea was choppy and she went to a secluded (I could see her but not what she was doing although I knew what she was doing) spot to pee. When she came back she said that she envied guys who could just whip it out whenever they liked to pee and I told her that since she was wearing shorts on top of her bikini at the beach that she could do what she did (find a secluded spot) and pull the leg of her pant and bikini and pee and she told me that she only pulled the leg of her shorts aside and went through her bikini bottom. That was boner inducing

Comment

Peeing in the ocean is ok because you have billions and billions of gallons of water to dilute it, billions and billions of fish and marine mammals have already peed in it, and there is algae to break it down. Peeing in a swimming pool is JUST PLAIN FUCKING GROSS!

Comment

Originally posted by GOP
                        Peeing in the ocean is ok because you have billions and billions of gallons of water to dilute it, billions and billions of fish and marine mammals have already peed in it, and there is algae to break it down. Peeing in a swimming pool is JUST PLAIN FUCKING GROSS!
                        I totally agree. A pool is a CLOSED SYSTEM! To take the "societally forbidden pee" aspect out of it, it's the difference between eating a banana and tossing the peel onto the floor of your host, or eating the same banana and chucking the peel into the woods when you're at a picnic.

Why the HELL can't some folks get that distinction?!!!
                        My grumpy 2 cents- Vic

Comment

Just to stir the pot, how many readers here have never peed in the pool?

Comment

Originally posted by PP1
                            Just to stir the pot, how many readers here have never peed in the pool?
                            I've NEVER peed in a pool. Lakes, rivers, the ocean, of course! I have often let loose in bushes in a yard where a pool is located, if able to do so discreetly.
                            When I have more time I'll post a good story from a couple of summers back of my Dear Wife Marie talking a couple of her female friends into openly, intentionally, peeing their shorts just prior to going on a float trip down a nearby river (hint- alcohol and "female dare" stuff was involved...)
                            Best Wishes- Vic

Comment

Peeing shorts

Wow, Vic, that sounds really hot. I love the idea of women peeing their shorts and panties and/or swimsuits under them OUTSIDE the water, either when they know they will be getting into the water and rinsing them out later, or just because they don't want to pollute the water and don't want to undress for some reason. Boat trips seem to be a fairly common scenario for this sort of thing.

I also note the prevalence of women getting out of the pool to sit on the side and pee through their swimsuits, then getting back into the pool. There are a few photos of this floating around, which I will post if I can find them. I think this is one of the most fun and erotic ways to pee at the pool, and it avoids actually peeing IN the pool, which everyone has to agree is going to be offensive to someone even if you don't necessarily dislike the idea yourself.

Comment

Working...
                              X