VERY Closeup with Excellent Sounds =)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VERY Closeup with Excellent Sounds =)

I love this video, the closeups are brilliant and the sounds of relief throughout are bang on!

10/10 from me!

Enjoy if u do (sorry if u don't)!

********EDIT*********

SORRY!

lol...here's the link:

http://www.heavy-r.com/video/130466/...issing_Vagina/

********EDIT*********
    Last edited by diminisheduk; March 23, 2013, 12:57 AM.

Video

Am I missing something or did you forget to post a link or the name of the vid

Comment

OMG that was AMAZING! I just came so hard!

Comment

Diminished my arousal.

Comment

What video

Comment

Originally posted by diminisheduk
            I love this video, the closeups are brilliant and the sounds of relief throughout are bang on!

10/10 from me!

Enjoy if u do (sorry if u don't)!
            Absolutely loved this video. The sound was great, but what impressed me most was how Condoleezza Rice, Hillary Clinton and Barbara Bush were able to keep that bowling ball suspended in mid-air with just their pee streams. There they were, laying on their backs, peeing in perfect synchronization right up at the bowling ball.

Barbara Bush had the strongest pee stream, and that threatened to push the ball into Rice's direction but she managed to reduce the flow. The dang bowling ball didn't hit the ground for a whole 92 seconds.

A side observation, I still can't figure out why they were smoking cigars during the already impressive demonstration of skill, aim and bladder control. Must be some kind of tradition.

Comment

Thanks for the laugh PottyDance.

Comment

Originally posted by PottyDance
                Absolutely loved this video. The sound was great, but what impressed me most was how Condoleezza Rice, Hillary Clinton and Barbara Bush were able to keep that bowling ball suspended in mid-air with just their pee streams. There they were, laying on their backs, peeing in perfect synchronization right up at the bowling ball.

Barbara Bush had the strongest pee stream, and that threatened to push the ball into Rice's direction but she managed to reduce the flow. The dang bowling ball didn't hit the ground for a whole 92 seconds.

A side observation, I still can't figure out why they were smoking cigars during the already impressive demonstration of skill, aim and bladder control. Must be some kind of tradition.
                If we had a "Like" function here, you may be setting records. Well done...

Comment

Somebody with computer animation skills should make a video like that!

Comment

Where is the link? please somebody, post it.

Comment

I have posted the link back up at the top, apologies!

Comment

What a amazing video ! ! Excellent photography done in making such a clear viewing video . That was a pleasure in watching it all ! !

It's one of the first I have seen . That was up close and very sharp in focus of the young woman peeing . Even with a clear lens without the splattering effect That you will get when trying a very close in shot like the one in this video .

Well Done There ! ! I'm glad you had found this one and posted it on here ! !

Thanks for sharing it ! !

Dusty Harold

Comment

Working...
                        X